A Quick Thank You

As the title says, I just wanted to take this time to say thank you to everyone who has read Blinded by the Dark, whether just a chapter or the whole thing. I have always loved to write and this story has reminded me why and given me that motivation to complete something; put all my effort into it and go for it.

But, as clishé as it sounds, I know, I'm getting a bit soppy, without all of you there to read it, vote, support me though it and leave some truly iconic comments that I always look forward to reading I never would have gotten this far with it. It sort of started out as a little side project to stave off the boredom of university, many, many lockdowns and take my mind off of a lot of stuff and has turned into something quite special in terms of how I see not just writing in general but also my own style and how far I've come.

I just never expected this much traction or love for something I published on a whim one day hoping maybe one person might read like, the first chapter.

Anyway, I don't know what I'll do next if anything. If people are interested then maybe I will I just have no idea what - probably Star Wars, maybe Hux or even Cal or something, that might be fun seeing as I'm on my second playthough of Fallen Order and binge watching Gotham because it's so good and Cameron Monaghan absolutely kills it. (Like, seriously he is incredible; so underrated)

But yeah I'll stop rambling and wrap this up with another big thank you all so, so much, I love you, and I'll hopefully see you soon ! 💗💗

~GhostoftheNebula 🌌❤️❤️