Chapter 9: Some Advice

It was sunrise now but no one was really up until a Jolteon and a Glaceon who were sleeping together started to. The two started to move around a little and opened their eyes only to see the other one looking back at them. What made things more awkward between the two was that they noses were touching. They both backed away quickly from each other and blushes grew on both of their faces.

Static and Alaska: Uh s-sorry! E-eh n-no it's my fault...

Alaska: Static it's my f-fault I wanted to c-cuddle with you last night...

Static: No no... I can move a lot in my sleep so I could have done that...

Alaska: Still...

Static: H-how about we ignore this...

Alaska: Y-yeah...

Static: ... I'm going to go down to make breakfast...

Alaska: Oh... Can I help..?

Static: ...Sure...

The two got up and left their bedroom and went downstairs and into the kitchen.

Static: So... what should we make?

Alaska: I don't know... Maybe pancakes..?

Static: ...Yeah that's good. Lets get to work.

The two started to make pancakes. They gathered the ingredients for the batter and they started. They made the batter and started to make them. Finally they finished and put them into a giant plate and set it in the table.

Static: I think we made too much just for us...

Alaska: Well we could wake everyone up for breakfast.

Static: Yeah lets go.

The two walked upstairs where everyone rooms were and knocked on everyone's doors. The Jolteon and Glaceon said breakfast was ready and came back down and started to eat and talk. Soon the others all came.

Mossy: Wow this taste really good.

Lovely: Yeah so sweet! You two make the best pancakes!

Static and Alaska: Hehe thanks.

Saz: Oh yeah guys *blushing* me and Cavern something to say.

Cavern: *blushing* We're dating now.

Everyone but the couple and Alaska: Congratulations!

Alaska: Congrats Cavern ...and you too Saz...

Saz: Thanks...

Glimmer: So what are we doing today?

Dusk: ...How about the beach, it close to the house.

Cavern: I'm down for it.

Saz: Yeah.

Vortex: Ok how about we go in an hour?

Everyone else: Sure.

Everyone then continued to talk. Soon everyone finished eating and went back to their rooms except for Halo who was helping Static with the dishes. When the two were finished, they sat down on the couch.

Static: Hey Halo... I need some advice about... something...

Halo: Sure man. I'm your best friend, whatever you need I got you.

Static: Thanks... so um you already know about all my relationships and how they start...

Halo: Yeah those fucking whores always come onto you cause you're hot, you're too kind and gives them a chance and then those bitches jump to the next guy.