Chapter 1: The New Girl

?: *yawns* Morning already? Guess it's time to get up. *gets out of bed*

Me: Yo!

?: What the fuck?! Why did you scare me like that?!

Me: Cause reasons... Anyway this is a new story and I need you to tell everyone a bit about yourself. I have allowed you to break the fourth wall.

?: ...W-wait...

Me: Relax just talk about yourself.

Static: Ok well hey everyone my name is Static, I'm 17, I'm a jolteon, and I live in BirchWood Town. Oh and I go to BW High with my friends.

Me: Good. Now I gonna rewind time and erase your memory of this ever happening.

Static: Wait don't-

Me: Too late. *snaps my fingers and rewinds time and erase Static's memory of what just happened* Good, now let the story begin. Also they have no school today cause it is a Saturday.

Static: *yawns* Morning? Guess it's time to get up. *gets out of bed and goes toward his closet* *takes and puts on a yellow t-shirt and black shorts* Time to start the day. *leaves his bedroom and goes to his kitchen* Lets see what I got to eat... *opens his fridge and finds a bowl of berries* *takes the bowl and sits on his couch* *starts to eat* Ah this is great. It's just me and my- *his phone starts ring in his pocket* *takes it and answers* Hello?

?: Morning Static!

Static: Morning Halo.

Halo: Static, I'm at town with everyone to hangout. Wanna join?

Static: ...Sure.

Halo: Alright we're going to watch a movie. So meet us at the movie theater.

Static: Got it. I'll see you in an hour.

Halo: Bet. Bye man.

Static. See ya. *puts his phone and continues to eat* *finishes eating, puts the bowl in his sink, and goes to the bathroom to take a shower*

-45 mins later

Static: *leaves the bathroom fully dressed* Man I love taking long showers~. Now time to leave. *leaves his dorm, leaves the apartment building, and starts to walk on the path to bring him to town*

-On the path

Static: *humming* It's one hell of a peaceful day~. It's one hell of-

?: Leave me alone!

Static: W-what the? *quietly walks toward the scream and hides in a bush to see a flareon and a leafeon over a fallen glaceon with a bloody leg. (Not this two again...)

Flareon: Come on baby~. Hand the money over.

Glaceon: Fuck you!

Leafeon: Still being rude? Seems you need another reminder. *brings out a bloody knife and smirks evilly*

Glaceon: (I'm not going to let myself to be robbed.) *uses ice beam and hits Leafeon*

Leafeon: Ow!

Flareon: You just made a big mistake attacking my brother like that. *uses flamethrower*

Glaceon: *dodges barely and limps back*

Leafeon: YOU GONNA PAY FOR THAT! *uses Leaf Storm*

Flareon: *uses Overheat*

Glaceon: *uses Blizzard*

The three moves hit each other with full force. The glaceon tried her hardest but the combined power of Leaf Storm and Overheat was too much for her Blizzard. The glaceon thought it was over when she saw a wicked Thunder come for the bush and combined with the Blizzard. All four moves caused a massive explosion.