Chapter 5: Day Off

-Next morning with Static

Static: *wakes up and yawns* And it's morning...  *gets out of bed* So what should I do... *stomach rumbles* ... *chuckles* Guess food but first my clothes. * puts on clothes and goes to his kitchen* What food do I have? *looks around and sees cereal* *looks in his fridge and gets some milk* *grabs a bowl* *pours milk and cereal in the bowl and sits on his couch* *turns on the TV in-front of couch and starts eating* Wonder what I should do today... I'm suspended so can't go to school...

Static was thinking about what he should do today when he heard a Leafeon on the TV said something.

Leafeon: Are you bored and have nothing to do today?

Static: ...Thought this only happened in TV shows... Yes.

Leafeon: Than come to the BirchWood town fair! Lots of games, rides, and stands for food.

Static: ...Well guess I found out what I'm doing today. *gets up and puts his bowl away in the sink* *puts on a yellow hoodie and black boots and leaves his dorm*

Static dashed from his dorm and out of the building to the town.

-At town

When Static looked around the town he couldn't find the fair. He found a Jynx and walked up to her.

Static: Excuse me Miss.

Jynx: Huh? *looks and sees Static* Oh what a cute thing you are~. What can I do for you?

Static: I was wondering if you happened to know where the fair is?

Jynx: The fair? Hm oh yes it's at the north of town.

Static: Oh ok. *starts running and looks back* Thanks.

Jynx: No problem.

Static continued to run towards the north of BirchWood passing where he met Alaska and the high school. Finally he stopped at a gate with a guard in front of it. In front of the guard were different Pokémon in a line getting passes to get in. Static joined the line and waited until it was his turn.

Static: One pass please.

Guard: That's 5 Poké.

Static: *gives the money*

Guard: *gives Static the pass*

Static: *enters the fair*

-Inside the fair

Static was walking around looking with to do. He saw some booths with games that looked fun so he went over. While looking he saw a booth that had some prizes that his friends would like. A rare shiny Sylveon doll which only four were made in the world, a book from Glimmer's favorite author, a video game Halo wanted, and two tickets to a movie Vortex wanted to take Lovely to. He walked to the booth and to a Charmeleon.

Static: Hello I was wondering how do you win the prizes behind you?

Charmeleon: Oh you must pop the 4 balloons behind me with these darts. *shows 4 darts to Static* These are free but if you need more, each are 5 Poké.

Static: All right. *grabs all four* Lets do this! *throws all of them at the balloons but they bounce off* ...(The... fuck... I smell this being rigged...)

Charmeleon: Oh bad luck. Guess you didn't throw hard enough. Want to try again?

Static: Sure. (Not hard enough huh? Should have never said that.) *pays the money and grabs 4 more darts*