Chapter 6: The Return

-Friday morning with Static

Static: *wakes up and yawns* And it's morning.  *stretches* And I'm no longer suspended from school. Me coming back is definitely going to be awkward. Well might as well get it out of the way. *gets out of bed and gets dressed* *leaves his bedroom and goes to the kitchen* *grabs an apple and backpack and leaves his dorm*

Static was walking when he stopped at Alaska's dorm. He knocked on the door and waited until a Glaceon walked out and gave him a little and warm smile to which he smiled back.

Alaska: Morning Static.

Static: Morning Alaska.

Alaska: Hey why are you here shouldn't you been in your dorm relaxing?

Static: *scratches the back of his head* Well my suspension ended today so back to school for me.

Alaska: Oh yay.

Static: *chuckles* Yeah so wanna walk to school together?

Alaska: Actually I need to get something inside. Can you hold my bag for a sec?

Static: Sure. *takes Alaska's bag from her*

Alaska: *goes inside and comes back out with the blue flower Static gave her in her ear and smiles*

Static: *smiles back* I see you like your gift.

Alaska: *blushes* Yeah. Come on lets go.

Static: Ok.

Static and Alaska walked out of the apartment and down the path until they got to the school.

At the school-

The two were walking through the hallways until they reached the lunch room. Static walked in to see everyone looked at him and whispering. Static felt so awkward about everyone talking when a voice behind him shot him straight out of it. Static turned around to face a Houndoom.

Houndoom: *gets in Static's face* So your the one that got our group leader Will expelled huh?

Static: Yeah so... what about it? Are you gonna fight me now?

At this point everyone was watching this and Halo and Vortex got up and walked up next to Static.

Vortex: Listen man. Can you try and not call out Static. He just got suspended for fighting.

Halo: If you wanna we're ready.

Houndoom: *smiles* Who said I wanted to fight? I just wanted to thank you.

Static: Huh why?

Houndoom: Honestly I think Will was one of the biggest dickheads in this school and thanks to you he's gone.

Random girl: Yeah he tried to get me to sleep with him.

Random boy: He would beat me up and steal my money.

Kids started to talk about how bad of a Pokémon Will was when the Houndoom started talking again.

Houndoom: You know I think we should give a little praise to Static. *starts chanting Static name*

After the Houndoom started chanting, more and more Pokémon join in including Halo, Vortex, Glimmer, and Lovely. Alaska even smiled a little bit and chanted. At this point almost everyone in the lunch was chanting Static's name when a teacher told everyone to go to their first class. The girls walked up to the boys and all six of them went to the their first class of the day. They all walked in the classroom and sat down. Class soon started. A couple of minutes later the class was working. While Static was writing on a paper, he felt something hit the back of his head and he ignored it. He felt something hit his head this time with more force. He was starting to get annoyed but still didn't turn around. He then got hit in the head a third time and finally got fully pissed off. He turned around to see a Ninetales, a Leafeon, and a Flareon with a bunch of crumbled paper in the form of a ball. At this point the other five were looking back. The Leafeon motioned her fingers to say "All of you come here". All of them looked at each other and then looked back at the teacher who was turned around. They all slowly and quietly got up and sat at the table.