Chapter 13: Relaxation

—The next morning

A sleeping Glaceon slowly felt herself waking up only something was off. She nuzzled in front of herself and waited for a response only to get nothing. The Ice Type lifted her head and looked around only to see she was alone in the room.

Alaska: (Where's Static? I feel asleep next to him.) *gets out of bed and gets dressed* (Maybe he went downstairs.) *walks out of the room*

Alaska walked downstairs and looked around.

Alaska: Static! *waits for a response and doesn't get one* (Where is he?) *feels a breeze* Huh? *looks over and sees the front door wide open* ...Wasn't the door closed yesterday... *goes and walks outside*

The Glaceon looked around outside confused. She kept looking when she saw a Jolteon laying down underneath a tree. She walked up and laid on the Electric type, resting her head on his stomach. Static looked at his friend.

Static: Oh you're awake.

Alaska: Yeah, I didn't see you when I woke up.

Static: Oh sorry, I just wanted to relax outside.

Alaska: It's fine.

Static: ...Hey is it just me or do you miss home too.

Alaska: No I'm fine but it's normal to be homesick. ...How about we go home at night today. We can do one last thing in the Alola before we go.

Static: Ok lets get everyone and talk.

The two Eeveelutions got up and ran inside the house. Alaska went to get Halo and Glimmer, Saz and Cavern while Static went to get Vortex and Lovely, Mossy and Dusk.

-With Alaska

Alaska: *knocks on Halo and Glimmer's door and waits but no one answer* I guess I should check if they're are awake. *opens the door*

The Glaceon opened the door only to blush as see saw Halo and Glimmer kissing on their bed shirtless. Alaska was about to leave when she heard Glimmer say something to Halo.

Glimmer: First the shirt, now the pants~.

Halo: You gotta lost the skirt too~.

Glimmer: Gladly~.

The sneaking Glaceon was bright red from the dirty talking she heard from her friends. She slowly closed the door and ran to Saz and Cavern's room.

Alaska: *knocks on the door* I hope Halo and Glimmer don't find out I was watching them.

Saz: *opens the door* What to you want?

Alaska: Just bring Cavern and go downstairs.

Saz: Fine.

-With Static

Static: *knocks on Vortex and Lovely's door and waits*

Lovely: *opens the door* Morning Static~.

Static: Morning Lovely. I need you and Vortex to go downstairs.

Lovely: Ok but first I have to wake Vortex up.

Static: Ok see you downstairs.

Lovely nodded and closed the door as Static left and walked to Mossy and Dusk's room.

Static: *knocks on the door and waits*

Dusk: *opens the door* Morning.

Static: Morning, I need you and Mossy downstairs ok.

Dusk: Sure we'll be right down.

Static walked away from the door and left. His was heading downstairs when he saw Alaska walking towards him.