Chapter 10: Just Us By Ourselves

-In the morning

Static started to wake up opening his eyes. He looked around the room for a bit before feeling something right under his mane. He looked down see his roommate's head pushed into his mane. He looked the Glaceon's cute face for a second before realizing that she started to hug Static. Alaska's arms wrapped around the yellow Pokémon fuzzy neck while her legs were wrapped around his waist. Alaska's head was now closer to Static's with them being face to face. Finally if things couldn't have gotten more  into it, both of their faces were so close their noses were touching. As soon as that happened Static turned red as he didn't know what to do. He then moved his arm and started to hug Alaska back. There was a problem though. Because of the nose bump Alaska started to wake up. She opened her eyes to see a red-faced Static looking at her. She quickly started to share Static's reaction and the two continued to cuddle while they were awake.

Static: M-Morning...

Alaska: M-Morning...

Static: ...S-Shouldn't we stop c-cuddling..?

Alaska: ...I-I mean do you want to s-stop..?

Static: ...N-No... d-do you..?

Alaska: ...N-No...

The two Eeveelutions continued to cuddle for a while before they decided it was possibly time to get up. They both got dressed and left their room. They went to downstairs to see Vortex and Lovely sitting on the couch watching a movie. The Vaporeon and Sylveon noticed them and the Jolteon and Glaceon went to sit down next to them.

Lovely: Morning guys!

Static and Alaska: Morning.

Static: You guys are watching a movie?

Vortex: Yeah. Lovely wanted me to want with her.

Lovely: Yep! Thanks Vortex~. *nuzzles Vortex's neck fin*

Vortex: *blushes* It's fine...

Static and Alaska: *laughs a little*

Static: Well is anyone hungry?

Vortex: Sure.

Alaska: I could eat.

Lovely: Lets go to Nature's Restaurant!

Static: Ok.

The four got of the couch and walked out the door. They walked down the path and walked into town.

-In town

The Eeveelutions arrived and looked around the place. The sun was bright, it was warm in the air, kids were playing, Pokémon were talking and buying items from each other, and the beach next to the town had a decent amount of Pokémon there.

Lovely: Wow this town looks so much more alive the BirchWood Town.

Alaska: Yeah. So calm and nice.

The group continued to walk to the restaurant. When they got there, they opened the door and walked in. Inside they sat down at a table with Static and Alaska sitting on one side while Vortex and Lovely sat on the other side. Soon Mandy the Tsareena came over to them.

Mandy: Alola everyone!

Eeveelutions: Alola!

Mandy: How have you guys been enjoying the region so far?

Lovely: Great, we went to the beach yesterday.

Mandy: Nice. Anything else?

Alaska: Not yet. We don't know what to do next.