Chapter 16: Happy Birthday

It had been a month since the reopening of BW High and it was a special day for one of the Eeveelutions in the house. Alaska had just woken up and got out of her bed and looked at her phone. The first thing she saw was the date Sunday, October 14 which gave her a smile as she walked over to her closet and grabbed a small present wrapped in yellow and blue wrapping paper. She started taking off her pajamas and putting on clothes. She finally left her room with the present in her paws. She walked over to the stairs to go to the second floor of the house. She walked by Glimmer's, Lovely's, Halo's, and Saz's rooms. And at the end of the hallway she opened the door to a certain Jolteon's room.

-Inside

Alaska walked from the door to the Static's bed where the Jolteon was sleeping. Alaska put the present down and gently started rocking Static trying to wake him up but Static only mumbled a bit and kept on sleeping.

Alaska: *sighs* Static, come on wake up.

Again Static just mumbled at Alaska so Alaska decided to wake up the Jolteon. She got up on his bed and jumped onto the Jolteon driving her knees into his' stomach. The pain instantly woke Static up. He looked up at the Glaceon who was now just sitting on top of him and giving him an innocent smile.

Static: *sighs* Morning Alaska.

Alaska: Morning Static~. *hugs Static* And Happy Birthday.

Static: *chuckles* Is this why you woke me up.?

Alaska: *embarrassed and blushes* Maybe...

Static: *laughs* Well thanks.

Alaska: Here. *gets off of Static and gets the present*

Static: *sits up* Oh thanks.

Static opened his gift and inside was a necklace. It was a little white lightning bolt attached to a golden chain. Static stared at the necklace for a bit before turning his gaze to Alaska who was turned her head so Static couldn't see the look on her face. But the next thing she knew, Static had wrapped his arms around her which made her feel excited. After a couple of minutes Static let go of Alaska.

Static: *blushes* Thanks.

Alaska turned back to face Static while she was blushing red from the hug Static gave her. The Glaceon just looked and smiled at him in response.

Alaska: O-Oh well that's good.

Static: Thanks Alaska. *hugs her*

Alaska: *blushes even more* *hugs back*

The two Eeveelutions continued to hug for a couple of minutes before hearing a giggles from where the door was. Static and Alaska both turned to look and saw Lovely leaned up against the wall near the door giggling at them.
Static and Alaska both stops hugging immediately and blushes madly as Lovely walked over to the bed.

Lovely: *giggles* Guess I caught you guys at a bad time.

Static and Alaska: ...

Lovely: *hugs Static* Happy Birthday!

Static: *laughs* Thanks.

Lovely: Now for you present.

Lovely then got on her phone for a little bit before showing it to the other two.

Static: Are those... tickets?

Lovely: For a indoor waterpark. It pretty close and since you're birthday was on a weekend, I decided to buy tickets to the waterpark for the whole day for all of us.