Chapter 7: Summertime

A month later-

It had been a month and things had been developing. Mossy and Saz's news about their party had spread like wildfire. Since it was started to get hot cause summer was close almost everymon wanted it to be a pool party, so they decided to turn it it one. The girls and Dusk had also grown to be better friends and basically new members of the group, with only Alaska and Saz still not getting along and arguing over stuff the other one did to get on each other's nerves but Static was always there to stop them from killing each other. Static and Alaska had also been growing closer and were now best friends. Finally the day everymon had been waiting for had come, the last day of school and the beginning of summer.

It was the last class in school and everyone was acting like they were paying attention when they just wanted school to end except for a certain Jolteon who was slamming his face into the table he was sitting at making it obvious that he didn't want to be there while all his friends were watching him.

Static: Why *bangs head* won't *bangs head* school *bangs head* end.

Alolan Raichu who is the teacher: *angry* Can you stop!?

Static: *looks at him* No. *continues*

Alolan Raichu: *sighs angrily and turned around* (Can't believe I came to fucking Kalos for this...)

Alaska: Um Static doesn't that hurt?

Halo: Yeah man you should stop you're killing your brain.

Static: Don't worry guys I've done this plenty of times.

Everyone: *concerned*

Static: *sees everyone's faces* Ok I will stop. I just want summer to start.

Vortex: Dude we know. We're excited too.

Saz: Yeah also we need you guys to come to our house at 3 pm to help us finish since the party starts at 4 pm.

Glimmer: Don't worry we know.

Mossy: Thanks guys for helping us.

Lovely: *hugs Mossy* Of course it's what friends do.

Alaska: *points at Saz* I still not on good terms with this fucker.

Saz: You bitch what did you say!

The Glaceon and Flareon then got out of their chairs and started get into each other's faces only for a Jolteon to pull them apart and sit them back down and stop them from fighting.

Mossy: *sighs* Thanks Static.

Static: No problem. *looks at Alaska and Saz* Can you both relax?

Alaska and Saz: *points at each other* Well she-

Static: You're both in the wrong ok.

Alaska and Saz: ...Sorry...

Static: *sighs* It's fine just try to get along.

Alaska and Saz: *sighs* I'll try.

Static: Good.

Random student: Hey everyone look. *points at the clock above the door*

Everyone looked up the clock to see it was 12:59. Everyone was waiting for a few seconds when it clock hit 1:00. The speaker next to the clock came on as Mr. Sans was talking.

Mr. Sans: Well everyone it's finally time. School is over and we'll see you in September.

And with that announcement done everyone in the school started to run out of their classrooms to get out of there while the Eeveelutions and Dusk decided to open the window and climb out since the classroom they were in was close to the ground.