introduction

"Please Hanji Zoe, we have searched all of Paradis and no Doctor has been able to help her. I will pay good money, please help my daughter. She is all i have."

"Mr L/n you are one persistent man. No wonder you're the queen's right hand man.
After your last trip i did think about it and i am willing to see your daughter. But understand i am no Doctor, therefore if i can't find a solution to whatever is wrong with her, do not crucify me. "

"Yes ofcourse. Ohhh thank you very much Hanji, i am truly grateful. I will bring her over tomorrow morning. And i will speak to Moblit about the payment arrangements.
Again thank you so much Hanji."

"Don't get your hopes too high Mr L/n, the fall might kill you.
Right then, see you tomorrow."

Mr L/n stood up and shook Hanji's hand before heading out the door.
Hanji sighed as she had heard so many heartbreaking stories about Mr L/n's daughter and now she'll have to live through either the bliss of being the one to help or guilt of failing like the others before her.

But Hanji is a scientist and she promised herself she would conduct as many experiments as possible to try and help the poor girl, but the possibility of failure will always remain on the table.