Part 2

Y/n's POV

As i walked in , the smell of bleach and other cleaning products hit my nostrils almost making me pass out right there and then.

I looked around as i made way towards the figure across the room.
There were alot of papers in one particular corner and not to mention the different kinds of chemicals in my way.

The bright colors tempted me and i almost went over and drank them all.
When i finally stopped in front of the infamous Hanji Zoe, my jaw dropped.

She wasn't at all what i expected.
She didn't look like a crazy scientist with bad hygiene, crooked teeth and broken glasses.

Her glasses where fine, her hair was neatly tied up, her lab coat looked clean and not to mention her teeth seemed fine as she spoke to me.

"Y/N, Please take a sit."

She said gesturing at the wooden stool infront of her.

I sat down and a long sigh escaped my lips effortlessly. I hadn't realized how drained i was until she offered me that seat.

"My name is Hanji Zoe, but you probably know that. I am a scientist, as you can see. To make things clear Y/n i am no Doctor and i can't give you any medication or something to make you feel better. I can only try and find the cause of your sickness. "

"I know Hanji. And i would appreciate it if you wouldn't burden yourself by trying to help me. I am as sick as they come, I've been sick for all my life and understand that not everyone can be helped. Please take that into account before we begin."

I smiled and waited for her to begin whatever it is she'd be doing.
She cleared her throat and took her pen, an what i think is her note book in her hands.

"How old are you Y/n?"

"I am 20, turning 21 in a couple of months. "

"You look far younger than i could imagine. I guess it's the result of whatever's happening to you. "

She scribbled in her book before stopping and looking at me. I smiled and she just frowned before continuing where she left off.

"How old are you Hanji?"

"I am 28."

"You're the one to talk about age, you look far too young."

"Really?? I think i look older than i am."

"I could have sworn you were my age."

She looked at me for a brief moment before getting up and going to her station.
She came back with an empty injection.

"I will need a sample of your blood to run a few tests. Ohk?"

I nodded and closed me eyes. I felt her not so soft but far from rough, hands lift up the sleeve on my right arm.

She rubbed something on my skin before piecing my skin with the injection and pump out the amount of blood she'd need.

She put a cloth on the wound and told me just hold it there. She walked away with my blood. 'Nooòooooo a part of me has left.'

Hehehe, i couldn't help but giggle at how ridiculous I'd sound if i actually said that.

"Is something wrong?"
I looked over my head and she was looking down at me with a question mark on her face.

"No, everything is alright. Well as alright as anything can be with me around."

"Well ohk. Where did you get those bruises on your arm? "

"Ohh those aren't only on my arms. They are everywhere. I don't know where i get them from though. They just appear. "

"Mmmm"

Was all she said before going around and sitting in front of me yet again. She tapped the pen on her forehead before looking at me.

"Who was the first doctor you went to?

"Doctor Yeager. Years and years ago. But we did go there again when i was 19."

"I'm familiar with who he is. I guess it's settled, while Moblit test your blood, you an i will go visit Doctor Yeager. I wanna see your first medical file."

"Ohk. But i don't think tomorrow is convenient for my father."

"Ohh well good thing i only need you Y/n. Tomorrow morning is fine by me. I will come over and pick you up."

"Ohh ohk then Hanji. Tomorrow morning then."

I stood up and shook her hand. She turned my hand around and scanned the back of it. She looked at it for a while before finally letting go.

"Y/n, I'll see you tomorrow. "

"You too Hanji."

I gave her a slight nod before walking out the door.
I walked past a group of people and i briefly greeted them.

I continued walking till i heard my father's laughter coming from outside.  It was just him and Moblit

"Y/n, i didn't expect you to be out so soon."

"Well Hanji kept it as brief as possible. I don't think I'll be able to stand for any longer though."

"Ohh right. Moblit, i will see you whenever i can young man"

"Yes sir. Both of you have a safe ride."

I just nodded and got on the carriage. My father followed and we were off.

"What did she say?"

"Tomorrow we go back to where it all began, Shiganshina District. "