Part 1

Y/n's POV

The soft knocks coming through my bedroom door caused all the thoughts lingering in my head to go away.

I got up from my bed and opened the door, only to be greeted by my father. He looked me up and down and his expression quickly changed.

"Y/n why haven't you changed yet. I did tell you yesterday that we will be leaving early this morning. Not to mention Sofia said you did bathe, what's the problem now."

I smiled at how serious my father seemed. This old man will stress himself to an early grave because of me.

"Father stop worrying so much. I'll be done in a couple of minutes. I just got distracted, that's all."

"Maybe i should just call Sofia."

"NO! I don't always need her. I can do other things myself. Besides, today i feel great. I feel like my old self.
Now go, I'll be done in a couple of minutes."

He looked at me for the longest time before leaving. As soon as i closed the door and i could no longer hear his footsteps, i dropped to the floor.

I could feel my bones cry out for help. I hate this feeling, the feeling of being sick all the time. The feeling of having to rely on Sofia or my father is worst than the pain itself.

I couldn't sit longer on the ground or else he'd be more suspicious and demand Sofia dress me.
I got up and stumbled across the wall as i made way towards my wardrobe.

I pulled out the navy blue flower dress i had picked the day before.
I liked it. Not only was it Pretty but it had long sleeves that could hide some of my resent unkown bruising.

Stripping naked And putting the dress on was a whole job itself.
I took my sun hat and went out my room, trying my best to hide the fact that every step was agonizing.

As i walked out the house, the sun rays shined and warmed the exposed parts of my body. The sweet soothing sound made by the birds felt like the best music I'd ever heard.
The fresh air was what i needed to faintly calm my aching bones down.

"I hate taking your happiness away angel but we have to go."

My father said as he held my arm and led me to the carriage we'd be taking.
He helped me get comfortable on the wooden sits before he took his sit in front of me.

He signaled the coachman to go and we were off.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes father i am."

I smiled trying to reassure him i was just fine. Even if it was a lie, i couldn't tell him.
This gray haired man has been thru so much and i hate ruining his mood with my complains.
And besides we are going to seek help anyways.

After what felt like hours to my bum, we finally stopped.
Yet again my father helped me and obviously i hated it.

As my eyes scanned the building, i took notice that it was rather old. Convenient for a scientist, i guess.

We both walked in and my father was greated by a tall man, he looked my age if not older.

"Mr L/n, nice seeing you again. "

"Nice seeing you Moblit. This is my daughter, y/n. Y/n this is Moblit, one of the people working with Hanji Zoe."

Moblit smiled and softly shoke my hand. He looked very kind and rude at the same time.

"Nice to meet you Y/n."

"You too Moblit."

He smiled and let go of my hand.
Then out of nowhere a sudden dizziness overflowed every part of my body, causing me to lean onto my father.

He tensed up and looked at Moblit, signaling him to lead us to Hanji.

"Ohh umm please follow me to Miss Hanji's lab. She said to tell you Mr L/n to wait outside with me. Only your daughter can go in."
Moblit said all that as we made way further into the building.

Occasionally passing people coming from the direction of where we were going. Moblit finally stopped in front of a huge steel door.

I let go of my father and straightened myself up.

"See in a couple of minutes old man"

I said walking thru the door Moblit had opened for me.