Part 7

💫Welcoming Winter Festival part2💫

You and Hanji decided to go and meet up with her friends and watch the show.

"Y/n! Come sit with me." Petra called out in the second row.

You looked at Hanji who just nodded as a response.
You smiled and walked over to Petra who showed you a sit between her and Erwin.

"Mr Erwin it's nice seeing you again." You said sitting down.

"Nice seeing you too Y/n." He quietly said.

While waiting for the show you noticed familiar faces siting in front of you.

"Armin!" You said louder than you wanted to.
They all turned and looked at you.

"Y/n!" They called out, even though they were just in front of you.
You scooted forward and tried speaking to them without drawing attention to yourself.

"Why didn't you wait for us near the first market like you promised?" Eren asked frowning.

"I'm sorry, i got too excited and couldn't wait any longer. " you innocently said.
They couldn't resist your innocence and emmidiatly softened up.

"Who are you sitting with?" Mikasa asked looking around you.

"With Petra and Erwin. They are Hanji's friend. She is down there with Mike, Levi, Moblit and Olou." You said gesturing to those you were referring to.
They nodded and when they were about to speak the Announcer cut them off.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GIRLS AND BOYS, YOUNG AND OLD, I WELCOME EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU TO THE 💫WELCOMING WINTER FESTIVAL 💫 DANCE SHOW"

The crowd went crazy and you just watched in Awww with the widest smile ever.

"AS PART OF TRADITION, THE WILL BE 10 DANCERS READY TO SHOW OFF THEIR DANCING SKILLS BUT ONLY ONE SHALL TAKE HOME THE TITTLE OF 'MR OR MISS WINTER!'"

Everyone including yourself clapped hands. You clapped harder rather than scream like everyone else.

"THE JUDGES INCLUDE QUEEN HISTORIA HERSELF, HER WIFE YMIR AND ONE SPECIAL GUEST THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO CALL OUT AS A LAST MINUTE SURPRISE, CAPTAIN LEVI!"

"LEEEVIII??!!"

Everyone was both surprised and terrified at the Surprise judge. You on the other hand clapped harder and your claps made an echoing noise.

Levi went up the stage and sat with the other judges.

"NOW LET THE COMPETITION COMMENCE !!"

"That was a brutal comment. "

"I thought they did great though. "

"Even i could beat her."

"The dress was the problem. "

"His jeans ripped and now look at him."

"Awwww he was too scared."

"Maybe i should enter next year."

" Queen Ymir is really nice,in a brutal way and has beautiful freckles. "

"Queen Historia was too nice on that guy."

You told Erwin all your opinions throughout the show until the very last end.
Erwin was surprised that you were that talkative and towards a strong intimidating man like him, wow.

The show eventually ended and a man named Jack won.
After the show people went out to grab something to eat and some where tired and just left.

"Y/n." Eren stopped you as you were about to leave with Petra and join the others.

"Eren?"

You closely looked at all of them and realized there were faces you didn't recognize.

"This is Jean, he is MY secret admirer. " Mikasa said gesturing to a tall guy with light brown hair and an undercut.
He had a beard and that looked sus to you.

"Are you not a little too old Mr Jean?" You raised you eyebrow and tried intimidating the poor blushing baby.

"No, we are the same age, in the same class but she is a bit smarter than me even though I try my best, i asked her out and i don't do anything without her parent's approval or her consent, is it me or is it a bit too hot here."

Jean was flushed, cheeks all red and sweating.
You on the other hand couldn't help but giggle at how adorable he looks.

"I'm kidding Jean. I'm Y/n by the way."

You shook his hand and a sigh of relief escaped his lips.
You turned to Armin who was standing next to a blonde while blushing.

"Y/n this is Annie." That was all he said .
The girl looked at you and slightly smiled.

"Annie, nice to meet you."

"You too Y/n."
You looked over at Eren who was standing alone and frowning.

"Eren? What's wrong?"

"Hitch went to the bathroom so you'll have to meet her later."

"Ohk no worries then."

You smiled at him and he just continued frowning.
In the mist of the 10 minute long chat you felt hands wrap around your shoulders and emmidiatly tensed up.

"Y/n looks tired everyone, i think she should go rest."

Hanji, her voice so raw and unique. You could always make it out even in loud crowds.

"Hanji. Yes Y/n should go to bed." Eren commanded in a more protective brother typer way.

"Well I'll see you guys later. Annie and Jean it was nice meeting you. Eren i hope i can meet Hitch soon, bye."

"BYE!!"

You and Hanji walked through the crowds of people in silence.

"Hanji i don't think i can walk any further. I'm tired and I've-"

Before you could continue venting to her, she let go of your shoulder and slightly crouched in front of you.

"Get on my back and I'll carry you."