Part 6

💫Welcoming winter Festival 💫

You had arrived a bit earlier so you could familiarize yourself with everything.
As you walked around you noticed people stare at you and you just awkwardly waved at the.

"Maybe I'm overdressed, don't you think Sofia?"

"You look great Y/n. They are probably admiring your beauty."

You smiled at the older woman. Sofia may be ten years older than you but looks a lot younger and has great taste.

Your father hired her to keep you company and help around the house when you were thirteen. She's been like a mother to you.

"Sofia if you see any of your friends, you should go greet them and have fun."

"No Y/n, I'm here with you and your father would kill me if i even thought about leaving you."

"Well i have to make you fully aware that i will run away from you once someone you know comes over."

You smiled and she shook her head giggling.
The two of you continued Walking around the Festival.

There were street dancers, a lot of food and MUSIC.
You're eyes where in Aww as you saw little children run around laughing and having fun.

It became dark and you noticed the place was filled with even more people. The moon shined throughout the Festival in Wall Sheena.

You kept looking around for the few familiar faces you knew but no luck.

"Sofia!!"

Both you and Sofia looked at the blonde woman running towards the two of you. She eventually made way to you and threw her hands around Sofia's shoulders.

"It's been a minute Sofia." She said as she broke the hug.
She looked over and noticed you awkwardly standing there.

"I'm sorry. Hi I'm Jane, Sofia's friend. "

"I'm Y/n L/n, Sofia's burden."

"Y/n that's not funny."

You laughed and she just gave you the one of the deadliest stares. Jane continued speaking and you took the opportunity and walked away from the pair.

"Y/n please meet me back here around 10 p.m. and Please stay safe. "

"I'll be fine Sofia. You have fun, see you then."

You blended in with the crowd and Sofia was no longer able to see you.
You looked around and saw a food stand selling baked potatoes with cheese stuffing, and you couldn't resist it.
You bought two of them and munched down as you walked around.

"Ok but when the Captain slammed him with his boot i almost died."

That voice so familiar that it was the only thing you heard even in the loud crowd. You turned to your left and you saw him, the one called Mike.

He was with a few more people, even Hanji.
You stared at her and gulped down your potato.

She was wearing just a simple white shirt, white pants and boots, 'but why so sexy.'

Out of nowhere you started choking and emmidiatly turned away, trying to not be seen by them.

"Y/n?"

But then again your body always feels like failing you is the best success for it.
You stopped and straightened yourself up, as you turned to face her.

'Too close, too close,' you thought as you could feel her breath on your lips.

"I didn't think I'd see you here." She said stepping back and looking at you from top to bottom.

"My father said i could come but with Sofia."

"Where is she? Did she leave you alone?"

"I told her to go have fun and that I'd be fine, I'm not dead yet Hanji."

"That's not funny, But whatever. Why are you eating two potatoes at the same time?"

She didn't even let you reply before she stepped forward again. Her hand made way to your lips,cheeks, face,whatever and slightly wiped off the potato crumbs.

'What is she doing?' You thought as you could feel your cheeks warm up.

"You had potato crumbs all over you."
She smiled at you.

"Y/n!!" Mike yelled as they approached the two of you.

"Mike hi."

You looked at them and there were two people you didn't recognize. They noticed because they stepped forward and the girl with short hair looked at you.

"I'm Petra, this is Olou but he is irrelevant, i love your dress so much."

She pointed at your dress.

"Ohh thank you

"Ohh thank you. It's Nice meeting the both of you"

"Are you and Hanji dating?" Petra bluntly asked causing you to heat up yet again.

"That's non of your business Petra." Olou said as he pulled Petra away from you.

"We are going to watch the dancers." With that Levi walked away. The rest waved at you and followed him.

"You look stunning Y/n."

You looked over at Hanji who was still standing in front of you.
You awkwardly smiled.

"Thank you Hanji. I feel a bit overdressed though." You giggled and took a whole chunk of your potato while avoiding eye contact with her.

"No you look perfect. "

That was the last strike and you started coughing uncontrollably.

"Y/N WHAT'S WRONG?!" Hanji started panicking as a small part of her thought you were dying