Part 14

Snow continued falling throughout Paridis.
Y/n laid on her back sweating and trying her best to hold down the vomit that left a bitterness in her throat.

"I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET YOU GO. YOU'VE PROBABLY BEEN SICK FOR THE WHOLE TIME THERE BUT YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T WANNA COME BACK HOME."

Mr L/n was furious to say the least. He was out of his mind. He's a man who's had to watch his wife die, sons die and now his daughter is too sick for his old heart.

"I'm fine." Y/n said as she slowly sat up on her bed.

"Father I'm fine. I just.....my body's just adapting to the atmosphere yet again." Y/n said as she got up from her bed.

"And where do you think you're going?" Her father asked as he tried to help her stand up properly.

"Father i have guests coming over tomorrow to celebrate yet another year added to the limited years i have on this world. So please, i am on my knees, let me celebrate it with the friends i was able to make."

"Sofia i want that dress." Y/n pointed to the number of dresses lined before her eyes.

Her father called over a tailor to bring a number of dresses for her to choose from while sitting in the Comfort of her own home.

"Are you sure about it Y/n, it's a bit revealing and well..."

Y/n looked at the patches that were all over her body. They were a different color and noticeable, reason why she always wore long sleeved dresses.

"You know Sofia a man had to eat 4 tablespoons of salt to know how much could kill the average person. So I'll wear that dress tomorrow and for the first time be myself. "

Sofia only nodded, though she didn't understand the reasons for the part about salt but she understood what Y/n meant.

"Well the dress it is then. I sent word to the Yeager family along with the Armins family about tomorrow and they said they'd come."

Y/n smiled as she looked at the dress and imagined herself in it.

♡ >The next day<

"Hanji?" Moblit called out.

He watched them scribble away and say inaudible words.
They'd been cooped up in their lab since they got word from Sofia that Y/n had started feeling sick yet again.

"HANJI!" Moblit yelled as he banged on their table.

They looked up from their desk anf were met with Moblit's pitiful gaze.

"Did you even sleep?" He asked while he started picking up the useless papers.

"She might die in less than 4 years. She might die in a few months or 2 years. I want her here Moblit, i want her to live."