Part 11

💫The camping trip:part 2💫

Sofia chuckled a bit before opening her mouth to say something. But Levi who was just passing by said something first.

"Real smooth Shitty glasses's friend."

Both Moblit and Sofia watched the rather short male pass them and head towards Erwin who was trying to start a fire.

"Ahhh I'm sorry Sofia." Moblit said walking away faster than lightning.

Sofia tried stopping him but he was long gone.
She smiled to herself as she continued doing what she had been doing before Moblit came up to her.

"I think i don't have enough booze this time around." Levi said sitting down and watch Erwin struggle alone.

The sight of Erwin struggling to do everything himself brought a rather small smirk on Levi's face.

"Why say that Levi?" Erwin said stopping and looking back at Levi.

"Well i usually bring enough to drown out shitty glasses, but now she has a friend....Y/n or something.  Not to mention she also has a friend, who was just proposed to by Shitty glasses's friend.  Ahhh I'm too old for this shit, we should have just left shitty glasses all together."

Erwin chuckled as he continued starting the fire. It took him a long while but he eventually started it.

"SUCCESS!" Erwin yelled out in pure joy.

"Yippy!" Levi sarcastically said as he toasted in mid air and took the largest drink ever.
He let out a ahhhh as he pulled the bottle away from his mouth.

He watched and slightly growled as Erwin sat next to him.
Erwin was always Levi's number one fan and Levi hated it.

No matter how much he cursed, insulted or even hit him, Erwin was always the big brother Levi needed.

"You know Levi, you are one great actor. Some might say you are too good for your own good. You act like you don't care for Hanji but you were the first person to go to the hospital when she got hurt and the last to leave.
You say you don't like Y/n but I've seen you look at her and slightly frown. Not because you hate her but because you want her to be happier. See Levi you may say you wanna get so drunk you can't sit straight or talk but i know you sober up quicker than anyone when you see any of us hurt."

"What the hell are you saying Erwin?"
Levi asked looking at Erwin.

"Ahhh never mind Levi. PETRA!..." Erwin yelled at Petra who was sitting with Mike and Olou. He made way towards them, leaving Levi behind.

Levi looked at Erwin, Petra, Mike, Olou and even Sofia and Moblit. He raised his eyebrow as he realized the two people he should have kept his eye on where nowhere to be seen.

He sighed and got up. He started walking towards where they were headed, within the trees.

"Where too Levi?" Erwin asked looking at Levi.

"Non of your fucking Business Erwin."

Erwin slightly chuckled as he watched his friend continue walking towards the inner part of the trees.

♡♡♡

"Ahhh ok worst thing that ever happened to you." Hanji asked looking at Y/n.

"Mmm i once got so sad i cried blood."

"I stapled my fingers together once. It was the worst experience of my life." Hanji said looking at her once stapled fingers.

"Mmm." Y/n hummed and looking at how far they've gone.

"I'm getting tired Hanji. Ahhh I'm so fuvking tired."

Before Hanji could say anything Y/n sat on the forest floor and closed her eyes.
Hanji immediately sat next to Y/n And pulled her closer to her.

"You can sleep on my lap, so long as you don't feel cold."

"I actually feel really hot. Ohhh God it's so hot. Take off my jacket Hanji...please." Y/n said with her eyes still closed.

Hanji acted quickly and pulled off Y/n's jacket, revealing her beautiful exposed skin.

It wasn't completely exposed since she was wearing a spaghetti strapped shirt, but Hanji wasn't used to seeing her in that way.
Y/n's skin had black/white patches on her skin(depending on whether you have dark or light skin.)

"Sing for me Hanji." Y/n said leaning closer to Hanji.

"W-what? I don't..... fine."

Y/n smiled as she felt Hanji's hand run through her hair/head.

"I don't really know how to sing Y/n but I'll try my best."

Hanji could feel Y/n's body sink into her even more, indicating she was half asleep, if not already asleep.
Hanji wasn't cold because of Y/n's body heat heating her up.

She knew she was too hot for Comfort but she couldn't do anything, instead she'd sing for her.

💫pxrxvi and Buttercre4mbunny sang it💫
"I hate her but when she loves me, I feel like I'm floating.
When she calls me Pretty i feel like somebody.
Even when fade eventually to nothing
You will always be my favourite loving..."

Hanji looked at Y/n who was laying onto her lap with every inch of herself.
It was cold, it was not the most ideal setting but it was just 💫perfect💫

"I'll wait for you to wake up, then we can turn back." Hanji whispered to Y/n's ears and kissed the top of her head.

Levi watched as Hanji sit there and patiently wait for Y/n to wake up.
For the first time he didn't feel like shouting at her or even bothering her in anyway.

Instead he turned around and walked back to their campsite.

"You've done it Hanji, you've fallen in love with the worst kind of person. A person destined to leave you."

Hello
Bye