Part 10

💫The camping trip:part 1💫

"Honestly Hanji, why do we listen to you?" Petra asked as she was clinging onto warm Y/n.

"Y/n, see we are walking in a path without snow." Hanji said completely ignoring Petra.

Y/n unhooked her hand away from Petra and looked around where Hanji had shown her.

The wasn't any Snow in a rather long specific place. It stretched thru the forest they were camping at.

It was amazing to watch Y/n awww in adoration, well Hanji was amazed. Y/n continued walking through the area without snow.

"The trees made a roof. It's so amazing Hanji. How did you find this beautiful place." Y/n asked looking directly at Hanji.

Hanji chuckled and started brushing her head. Those who were watching could clearly see Hanji's face turn tomato red.

"I-well it wasn't me who found it, It was Levi." Hanji said looking at Levi who was looking around for his usual spot.

"Captain Levi? He doesn't really strike me as the adventurous type." Y/n whispered in front of Hanji.

"Well he's not. He found it by chance. See, when we went camping a few summers ago it started raining.
We ran around looking for shelter since we hadn't bought our tents that week. Anyway, we ran around till we spotted Levi sitting under the trees minding his own business, that dick. We stepped towards him but realized as we made way further into the parted trees that it was not raining. The trees had been like a roof and since then it's been our home away from home." Hanji said in the happiest way possible.

Y/n smiled at how adorable Hanji looked talking about their home.

"Y/n, i have set up your tent. Please get some rest it was one long trip." Sofia suddenly said next to them.
Y/n sighed and turned to Sofia.

"I'm not really tired Sofia but I'll go get some rest later. For now you can do whatever you want, I'm gonna hang out with Hanji."

"Very well." Sofia replied walking around the sheltered part of the forest.

Y/n's gaze fell onto Hanji who was looking at Petra and Mike as they fought over a certain space.

"Hanji, we should go set up our tents." Erwin said from behind Y/n.

"I already did Erwin. I'm gonna go show Y/n how far the trees shelter us."

Hanji grabbed Y/n's arm and pulled her further into the forest leaving the rest to continue setting up.

"Hanji be careful." Moblit whispered under his breath.

"Y/N TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER." Sofia yelled only to get a wave from Y/n.

Moblit looked at the familiar female with beautiful long black hair. Her little body slightly shivered as she continued to put up her tent.

She wasn't the type of woman Moblit would usually look at due to how beautiful she was but the was honestly something that drew Moblit to Sofia.

Gaining every courage he could find he made way towards the stunning woman.

When he did finally make it to her tent he was shaking and it wasn't because of the cold weather.

"H-Hi there.....ahhhh...."

Sofia turned her attention to the tall man  who was standing next to her. She smiled and slightly furrowed her eyebrows, confused as to why was this man suddenly talking to.

Sofia just thought people would speak to Y/n and only Y/n, she'd just be behind the shadows. But now there was a guy standing next to her trying to initiate a conversation With her .

"Hi. Moblit, right?" She asked slightly tilting her head.

Moblit was hooked. The way she said his name. The way her eyes shined even though the sun was nowhere to be found. The way her beautiful skin paled up in the weather.

The was no doubt about it. The woman standing right in front of him will be the mother of his five babies.

"Marry me?"