The next 6 days part 2

Warning very long chapter

Luz POV
I was sitting up on top of the owl house. It was night and gazing at the stars helped calm me down. Amity and I hadn't spoken properly since earlier, she was still upset about me accusing Nick. Amity was downstairs asleep, Zoe said she would keep an eye on her in case she had any visions. I thought back to earlier where Eda confirmed one of my concerns.

Flash back
"Hey Eda!" I said running up to my mentor "I need to talk to you." She raises and eyebrow at me.

"If this is some teenage love thing you can count me out." She groaned.

"No it's a magical question." I say. She nods and I look around to see if Nick is listening but I don't see him. "Would it be possible for someone to put visions into someone's dreams?" I ask.

Eda gives a smirk "you trying to implant love messages into someone's head are ya kid?" She teases and I flush red.

"What no I- just-I" eda cackles at my flustered speech. I groan "can it be done?"

"I mean yeah if you're skilled enough." She responds.

"So a master of illusion would be able to then?" I ask more cautiously.

Eda raises her eyebrows again. "Well yes." She says "what are you suggesting?"

"Oh nothing just excited to learn more about magic." I lie and force a chuckle as I rush out of the room.

Return to present

"So Nick definitely could be causing the visions" i mutter to myself. As I sit on top of the house I see a dark figure rush towards the woods. "Nick?" I say to myself as I make my way to follow the figure.

Emira POV
Me and Ed were heading to the owl house. We were getting close now, we recognised this part of the woods.
"Hey." Ed began breaking the silence. "Do you think Jerbo and Viney are okay?" He asked. My brother can be an idiot, like when he tries to eat snow or keep bats he finds as pets, but he is very caring at heart.

"Hey" I place a hand on his shoulder "they'll be alright," I say reassuringly. "They're both smart they'll stay out of trouble." He takes a deep breath and smiles and we keep walking.

We hear a rustling in the bushes and me and Ed raise our guard expecting an attack when we see a figure jump out onto the path in front of us.

"What is it with teenagers trespassing on my property?" We hear the familiar voice of Eda the owl lady in front of us. Ed breathes and lowers his guard but I stay alert. "Do you know what time it is?" She says angrily "if you're parents found out you were out this late they would flip."

"We need to see Amity." I demand. Her eyes narrow.

"She's asleep." Eda responds coldly.

I scowl at her "we just want a quick visit." I press on.

"Well she's asleep so scram." She argues. I glare at Eda and notice something interesting.

"Hey Eda where's your staff?" I ask confidently. Ed looks at me questioningly "Em what're you~" I cut him off with a hand gesture that we made that communicates to each other to be quiet.

Eda's eyes widen a little, clearly surprised but she regains composure. "It's at the house." She says nonchalantly.

"And you're talisman?" I ask. She shrugs.

"It's back at the house." At this I launch a spell at eda and she dodges back in shock. "What the hell?" She screams.

"Eda only ever refers to her talisman as owlbert." I yell "who are you? Reveal yourself!"