Battle at Blight manor

Eda POV
I rolled to the side to avoid yet another magical blast sent by Odalia. I responded by slamming the bottom of my staff into the ground, sending shockwaves through the ground towards the Blight mother. She dodged the attack but I followed up by swinging my staff and sending a flurry of fireballs hurdling towards my old classmate.

She summoned a force field and deflected the attacks with ease. I mounted my staff and began flying through the air, putting significant distance between the two of us. I drew spell circles as I flew, sending arrows of magic, icicles, fire balls and all sorts hurdling towards my opponent who did her best to block or dodge the attacks but still getting hit by a fair few.

Then in frustration Odalia threw her arms up as massive vines erupted from the ground and came flying towards me. I used my flying skills to narrowly avoid the vines. I flew over and under the vines, spinning around.

As a massive vine blocked my path I jumped off my staff to barley clear the vine before landing back on my staff and soared towards the ground.

Odalia summoned abomination hands in an attempt to gab me but I jumped off my staff and rolled forward, landing at her feet. I then launched myself off the ground and landed a string hit onto Odalia's chin sending her flying backwards.

She landed hard on her back and I summoned my staff to my hand again.

Odalia drew a spell circle and summoned a handful of clones who drew spell circles of their own. They sent vines, fire, blasts of magic, icicles and all sorts of fun stuff flying at me.

I spin my staff in a circle and summon a force field and just barley deflect everything. I then use my staff to draw a large spell circle on the ground and summon a massive hooty from the earth and send it to attack Odalia.

"You are so insufferable as always Edalyn." Odalia spits.

"Aww you always were sweet." I say as the owl tube crashes onto the ground. I run past the trees drawing circles on them as i run causing more owl tubes to erupt from the trees and fly towards my opponent. "This is gonna be fun."

Luz POV
I roll out of the way to avoid Lilith's blast of lighting and slam an ice glyph on the wall as an icicle jets out of the wall but Lilith dodges it.

I follow up by sending vines at her but she just waves her staff and blue flame engulfs the vines in an instant and the burn to ash.

I roll forward and try and use light glyphs to blind her but the more experienced witch grabs me by the shirt and slams onto the wall and uses a spell to cause the wall to fold some restraints on my arms, torso and legs, holding me in place.

"You can't beat me kid." Lilith says.

"Lilith please don't do this." I plead. "Amity needs help."

"Amity has been brought to her family where she belongs, away from you and my troublesome sister's influence." Lilith responds coldly.

"Lilith, Amity's parents hurt her!" I yell. "Don't you care about that?"

Lilith's eyes widen for a moment before she shakes her head. "No, I know Odalia and Alador. They wouldn't do that."

"Stop being so blind Lilith. What do you think they're doing to her now? Why would we be coming to rescue her if she wasn't in danger."

Lilith backs away, shaking her head desperately. "No they wouldn't, the emperor ordered me to help them, he wouldn't order me to protect child abusers surely."

"Lilith please." I beg once more, tears stinging my eyes. "If we don't get to Amity soon it will be too late."

Lilith sighs and after a moment of contemplation she releases me from my constraints. I run my wrists where they were held as Lilith speaks. "Understand I am doing you a great favour here." She says. "This will likely make me an enemy of the emperor like my sister."