A/N:

Hello and Welcome! to the world where the Silent Fuhrer's legacy remains.
(This is my second version so I hope you guys like it)

In this new book, our Y/n L/n dear is now a Half Human, Half Demon Teigu so there will be a few changes on her character build. Let's just say..she's still the cold, authoritative, awesome Y/n we knew on the first book but got a cooler upgrade in this new chapter of her life.

Anyways, here's the data of our beloved heroine.

Name: Y/n L/n

Alias: Amaterasu, Silent Führer, Beastly (to Tobari)

Description: Half of her soul is devoured by an unknown class demon beast and become the demon itself.

Abilities:

• She can regenerate and heal others by consuming the Sun's light rays.

• She could even teleport to a certain places that has her mark/sigil.

• Y/n has the ability to turn humans into half demons by giving up an ample amount of her cursed blood to them. Once demonified, they will be under her command as long as she lives.

• She can sense everything within a certain range.

Skills:

(Note: I've Re read the book 1 and some of her moves doesn't have names due to my laziness..sorry!)

Gehorchen (old) - she can control one or more living host by putting her sigil on the intended target (s).

Schattengriff (old) - restrains a single or multiple targets by connecting her shadows onto the target(s) shadow(s)

Entzünden (new) - This ability can be used by Akame while wielding Y/n's Muramasa. The sword unleashes a violent dark purplish flames within the blade and burns everything the blade touches.

Dunkelheit (new) - Y/n's dangerous skill. She can incinerate a massive area with things (living or not) within a vertical swing of her real Muramasa. It can destroy an entire village or even a nation depending on her current emotion and strength.

Appearance:

(It was the same version as the old one

(It was the same version as the old one. Ahaha, i really paired it with Susanoo's clothing)

(Ahaha, this is only a replica of the real Amaterasu on the possession of Akame when she took Y/n as her new Imperial arms

(Ahaha, this is only a replica of the real Amaterasu on the possession of Akame when she took Y/n as her new Imperial arms. The real sword is on Y/n's heart)

Enemy:

(Ahaha, who would forget General Eurydice imperial arms from book 1

(Ahaha, who would forget General Eurydice imperial arms from book 1. Here she is again with a new form and host. Ta-da!! You've been wondering why did the moon dovey still lives..ah, it'll be a secret for now.)

Well, I made a few changes since the second book got deleted. *sigh* I am so so sorry if this came now. I've promised this so it took a lot of time to revive it. I hope you forgive me.

Anyway, I'll cut this A/N and let's start the new madness..I mean..story.. *nervously laughs*

Enjoy reading everyone.