1 - Far East

(For those who can still remember the chapters, I've Bent a few scenes and added some mysteries on them about the next chapters.*smile*)

It's been a couple of days since we set our journey through the far East looking for the Country named Jinwa. It is been rumored that place has an edible cure for Murasame's imperishable curse that slowly making my new wielder's life shorter and..sufferable. As the Cursed-Demon Beast am I,

I already took an action by putting my sigil on her neck, hampering the Murasame's effect so she can still move normally.

For some reason, I feel relieved and tranquiled when I did that. It's just..want her to be safe and that's all it matters. At first, I doubted her for saying that she loves me dearly. Hey, don't blame me if I do. This is the first time I've heard a wielder has a deep feelings for a Teigu and I thought it was only an artificial affection but..I was wrong.

Akame didn't stop showing how much she cherished and adores me. A Hint of Happiness slowly made my demon heart beats like I'm a human who's truly in love with someone. She said some words and do things that completely soothes and ceased the fear and bewilderment within me when sometimes, I doubted my own self. Even though i don't remember everything about my past, it's alright. Maybe it is for the best for me to not to remember it..but I know, those blank memories will soon return and I am afraid for the truth. These lamentable scars all over my body gave me a scary hint that I went through a immeasurable pain that no ordinary human can bear.

*Sigh* I am totally scared for what..the truth can reveal to me..to us.

???: Y/n?

I snap out of my thoughts when I heard her voice and look behind to see her. She slightingly rubbing her crimson eyes and walk through my direction. She must've been awaken up due to the storm that we we're currently facing on.

Y/n: We have a very bad weather here.

Akame: Can our boat last long?

Y/n: No, but I'll make you and the boat safe until we arrive to the extraction point.

Akame: Okay, tell me if the situation got worse.

Y/n: I will.

After sailing along with the stormy weather for almost an hour, it gets more and more worse that it begins to be a one nightmarish situation. I tied the steering wheel into the nearest pole with a piece of cloth and went outside to check something. As soon i step outside, i saw that the weather wasn't just the only one who's making our route more complicated.

It's because of this one..

Y/n: A water-type danger beast. How inconspicuous..

Akame quickly followed me and see what I am talking about. There was a giant serpent-like danger beast who's playing along with the storm. The serpent see us and made a loud hiss. For me, that's a warning signal that the beast is ready to engage anytime so I prepared myself for a battle and Akame did the same as she unsheathed my sword and form a battle stance beside me. Its last hiss it made shot as the last countdown before a long tail shows rises from the water and hit the boat.

I countered the tail with my bare fist, but before my fist lands, the tail swiftly swayed its direction from the boat onto me and hit my stomach. Throwing me upwards through the dark night sky, I endure it and flew back to give a menacing blow but I stop once I saw Akame lounges at the danger beast. She immediately cut the tail but didn't see the serpent's head is quickly coming towards her and made a crucial direct hit to her. She unconsciously fell down to the water.