Chapter 1|•

Name: Y/N

Age: 17 y/o

Hometown: Tokyo

~

Time: 09:00AM

You woke up hearing muffled screams and profanities being said by your parents.

"They must be fighting again" you thought to yourself as you slowly adapted to the morning light, sun light filling your messy room.

You put on your earphones and played some energising music, isolating yourself from the world. It was indeed one of your favourite things to do.

As you got ready and put on some light make up, you picked out couple of comfy shorts and a black tank top.

Heading down the stairs you could hear the noise getting louder, making you turn on the music even louder. As you got in the kitchen you found your parents screaming at each other. You didn't even look at them though, you grabbed a protein bar and and an apple and headed outside grabbing your stuff before exiting.

Breathing out you thought "finally".
As you reached the subway station, you started eating your bar, after having your dance teacher complaining about how you should always have breakfast before practice.

Times passed and unexpectedly the subway had delayed.
"We'd like to inform you that there will be a 30 minute delay to all lines due to an incident"
Annoyed as you were you thought you could use the WC since you had plenty of time not even wondering what might had happened.

It was Monday and the subway station was busier than usual, making your introvert-ass sick of the numerous unavoidable interactions with other people.

After a good 10 minute 'avoiding-zigzaging' walk, you made your way to the bathroom, which surprisingly had around 5-6 middle school girls, who were probably chatting about boys, though they were being pretty noisy.

You locked yourself in a toilet and before you could even do anything every sound suddenly disappeared.
"Strange" you thought as you unlocked the door to check.