Chapter 2|•

You unlocked the door and got out of the bathroom, but saw none.
"Could it be an emergency for evacuation?" You thought, but quickly realized it couldn't be that as you made your way out of the station, seeing only empty streets.

"That's impossible...Where did everyone go?" You said.

Soon you started screaming as if anyone could hear you, running up and down to every road and every store you found.

After an hour of useless searching, you decided to calm down and think of a way to spend the night.

You found a mall were you picked a store with beds and mattresses and got inside.
You laid on the one of the biggest and most comfortable beds trying not to panic.

It was after a while that you realized you haven't eaten all day and you were starving, hearing mumble noises coming from your empty tummy.

You got up and quickly went outside looking for something edible.
"I should grab a few staff" you thought to yourself and grabbed your bag, that was big enough to fit all the necessary things.

Going in and out of every store after a good 40 minutes, you managed to get a wireless stove, some instant rice and ramen to fulfil your hunger. You also found a couple small lighters and batteries, thinking it should be helpful.

Going back to where you were planning to spend the night, you got all the stuff out, put them on the table and started cooking.

Soon, everything that happened today suddenly hit you, making you very worried about your family since you didn't leave the house under the best circumstances this morning.

Wondering if you could reach them, you grabbed your phone and typed your mom's number.

As you expected, there was no signal.