Chapter4|•

GAME
'Live or die'
6 of Diamonds
RULES:
You'll be given two door choices.
Only one option can be correct.
You make the wrong choice, you die.

"What is that supposed to mean?" the blonde man spoke.
Everyone entered the first room with confused looks on their faces.

"ROOM LIMIT 2 MINUTES"

They soon came face to face with two doors each having 'life' and 'death' written upon them. As soon as they entered the room, Chota started recording with his phone, getting Karube angry.

"Okay so what should we choose?" The shyer girl asked. She got no answer

"Guys we're running out of time" you said, putting everyone in a panic mode.

"1 MINUTE LEFT" the voice announced.

Arisu who was skeptical the whole time, not speaking a word, angered Karube which made him shout.

"You're doing nothing, for God's sake think of a way to get out of here!!" Karube shouted to Arisu.

"I-I'm tr-" Arisu tried to say but got interrupted by Karube.

"THEN THINK HARDER!!" Karube was now very angry and panicked.

One of the girls started crying and hurried to open a door. Opening the 'life' door, she got struck by laser, falling dead to the ground.

Everyone was shocked at what just happened, their mouths hanging wide open.
Before they could do anything, Arisu screamed "Everyone let's go, it's the 'death' door".

The other girl drops on the floor, too shocked to get up and ended up burning alive.

The remaining players rushed to the 'death' door, dropping their bodies inside. As soon as they get up, Karube grabs Arisu and starts shaking him aggressively, demanding he comes up with something. Arisu panicks and can't speak a word, recieving a punch from Karube.

"Stop guys!!! Karube please stop!!" Says the now crying Chota, holding Karube back from hitting Arisu again.

Arisu whimpers in pain when suddenly he thinks of something and stands still for a second, making everyone in the room curious.

"What's wrong Ari-" Chota tried to say, but got stopped by Karube's hand covering his mouth as he got that his friend has come up with something.

Arisu quickly stands up and asks for a piece of paper and a pencil, he drops to the floor again with the two items and starts making a sketch of the building they are currently playing in.

Not having enough time for explanations, he stands up and moves towards the "death" door, only to get stopped by Karube's hand.
Smoke soon starts coming off from small holes on the ground, making everyone cough and try harder to breathe.

"Wait!! Are you sure??" Karube asks worried as Arisu tried to open the door.
"If my sketch is correct, then the right answer is "death".

"10 seconds remaining"

Having no other choice but to follow Arisu's plan, everyone headed for the "death" door.

"I don't know what you did there but do it again!!" You said pointing to Arisu's sketch.
"Okay, so based on my sketch the correct door is "death" again.

Not thinking twice about it, everyone trusted Arisu's plan and let him open the door, stress revealing them after having chosen the right door once again.

"Guys, we have one more door and we're done with this!!" Arisu exclaimed. Both Chota and Karube hugged him tightly. Karube losen the hug and said how sorry he is for punching Arisu earlier.
You checked your phone to see the remaining time and only 12 seconds were left. That made you notice that everytime you made it to an other room, the time limit got decreased by 15 seconds.

"Don't wanna interrupt this cheesy moment but we have to choose again" you said throwing angry stares at them.

"Okay guys let's do it!!" Arisu said happily, nodding to Chota's and Karube's way, who they both nodded back.

You all made your way to the last door, choosing death for one last time...

Or at least you've thought so....