Chapter 5|•

Everyone pushed themselves into the last room, thinking they have won.
You dropped on the floor padding from exhaust and anxiety while the three boys were celebrating their win, moving up and down in circles.

You smiled a little and titled your head up only to face another two doors with the same words as before written on them, but this time they were placed on different sides of the room (left and right).

You got up and went straight up to Arisu, stopping their little 'celebrating dance'. Grabbing him by the collar of his t-shirt and dodging his friends away you force-make him to look around.

Once he had realized what was going on, he took his little sketch out, chacking for any possible mistake.

" I don't understand...My plan is correct, the building is square and we made it to the final room, why are these doors here??" Arisu said trying not to panick himself or anyone else.

He drew again and jotted down some things that could help, after a few seconds that seemed like forever, he jumped up and and pointed all sweaty to the death door.

Not thinking about it twice, they all run towards the death door, blind trusting Arisu's plan, as 5 seconds were left before the room get blown up in fire.