Chapter 12|•

Day "I don't even know, I have lost count"

~

I woke up again like every other day, feeling unexpectedly well rested and so I decided to take advantage of it.

The clock writes 8 in the morning and surprisingly I'm full of energy.
I turn on the static radio and dance to its music while preparing breakfast.

"I should make it big this time" I think to myself, getting the ingredients for a big and full breakfast ready.

I open a can of spam and slice it into thin slices as I preheat the pan.
When it's heated on the right temperature, I put the spam slices in and crack 2 eggs on top.

Soon the whole building has got the smell of the delicious meal I'm preparing and I get hungrier.
I check my instant rice cups beside where I cook and realize they should be enough for however long I stay here.

As I make this though, I grab one cup and pour some hot water in it, letting it get cooked for 4 minutes.

I place my breakfast on a pretty plate I found in the store and get it to bed.
Suddenly I have an urge to read, so I stand up and go look for some kind of bookstore in one of the mall's shops.

Once there, I grab a random book from the 'sci-fi' section and rush back to eat my breakfast.

I took my time to enjoy both my meal and the book and once I was done I realized I still had lot of spare time.

Since I was still feeling energized i thought I should train a bit, using the empty roads of Tokyo.

I put on a clean working out outfit and jogged my way out the mall. I started with some stretching and jogging.

I did some abs exercises and mostly run and I was happy to see my physical condition was still great and I wasn't feeling tired at all even after running for 2 hours.

Jumping straight to the shower was the best decision after a long working out session. I basically ate a bit and slept for a while.

I woke up just at time to join an other game. I know my visa was not expiring any time soon but I still wanted to keep my resting days in case of emergency.

I got dressed and put on the same workout out outfit I had wore this morning.

"I have some kind of feeling, tonight's game is going to be a speed game" I thought as I was walking down the road, looking for an arena.

I noticed light coming out from.a big tunnel so I made my way there, supposing it will be the game arena for tonight.

After walking a bit, I saw a school bus, graffiti drawn on it and 2 men standing in front of it. The same table with phones was there as usual with only one phone left. I took it and entered the bus. My face got recognized and the registration closed after I joined.

I noticed at the back of the bus an other man sitting, he seemed injured or something. Before I could go back there and talk to him, the other two men entered the bus and got ready to listen to the game's rules.