Chapter 11|•

Not wanting to stay there any longer, I shook myself from the shock, quickly getting it out of my head and with quick steps I left the building.

I didn't even check, who were the surviving players before I leave. I was only aware about the one's I had cleared the game with.

Now as I am walking back to where I'm staying, I'm thinking I didn't even wave good bye to Arisu...wow how rude of me. It's okay though he'll understand.

Who wouldn't be shocked after seeing a person literally exploding in front of them? How does any sane person get this out if their head?

When I finally arrived to the mall, I dropped dead on the bed still trying to overcome the shock. I was processing today's events and thought about each player's moves and tactics on the game, trying to gain something from each one of them.

As I was making these thoughts, I preheated the pan to fry some spam to eat with my instant noodles. I may have been super tired but I was also starving like a wolf.

Thinking about it again, the only information I gained today was from the short haired girl. She is very athletic and has parkour skills. That must be a big benefit for her, nudging whatever needed. Her profile made me think I should start training too, starting tomorrow morning.

Then that white hooded guy came to my mind. What a weirdo....he must be quite smart though judging by the fact he chose a good starting point and quickly made out were the safezone was. From him what I choose to keep is his coldness towards the other players. Generally keeping low profile to avoid being asked questions from newbies.

I prepared myself to sleep and got cozy, grabbing the food I had cooked.
I ate it fast and before I realize I had finished my meal.
God I'm still starving....
I couldn't even nag about my empty stomach and although my tummy wanted more and it was growling, I fell asleep quickly.

Alice In Borderland//F.FOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara