♔₁₀

THE VIBRANT RAYS of sun cast down from the cloudless sky, bringing warmth to the students of 1-A, who stood outside of the brand new dormitories. A gentle breeze passed, ruffling your locks. You closed your eyes, humming in response to the pleasant sensation. Hitching your backpack further up your shoulder, you took in the magnificent sight before you with an eager smile. This was a new chapter for you— for everyone. After all of the hardships have collectively fought through, this was just one step closer to everyones end-goal.

You'd be lying if you said you weren't nervous— especially since you didn't exactly follow the rules that were strictly given to you. Even if you were still allowed in UA, you were going to be on your best behavior. You can't risk messing up your future— not for anything.

Exiting the building was none other than Aizawa, who didn't look too ecstatic to see the class. He let out a sigh, shoving her hands into his pockets. "Let's get straight to the point. If it wasn't for All Might's retirement, everyone here would be expelled— besides Bakugo, Jirou, and Hagakure." Yikes— he's not too happy, at all.

"You've completely lost our trust, and the only way to earn it back is to follow the rules to a T. Give any staff member a problem and you'll be expelled immediately, no exceptions." With that, he turned on his feet, making his way into the dormitories. The class exchanged uncomfortable glances, all eyes mostly on the group who chose to break the rules.

"We're supposed to be excited for our dorms after that speech?" Mina muttered, trudging her way into the building. The rest of 1-A followed shortly after, chatting between themselves. As you entered the building, you were left in awe. The building was surprisingly spacious. The sunlight shone through the windows, illuminating the common area which included a kitchen, a laundry room, and the bathrooms.

"The male dormitories are on the left, while the female dorms are on the right. There's a court yard as well." Uraraka grasped onto Iida's sleeve, lighting up with glee.

"It's basically a mansion," She screamed. You nodded in agreement. "I can't believe these are the dormitories!!"

"The bath is in ... the common area?" Mineta muttered. "You mean, I get to see—" He quickly earned a smack on the head from Asui, who scoffed in disgust. Everyone continued to follow Aizawa to the next floors, revealing the rooms provided.

"There's multiple levels, with four boys and four girls on each level. You're supplied with your own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets. You should be pretty comfortable, as you have basically everything you'll need." As the students began entering rooms to get a better idea, Yaoyorozu put a finger to her lip, deep in thought.

"Hmm, it's about the size of my closet at home. I'm not sure how I'm going to fit my furniture in here properly, but I think I'll manage ..." Uraraka sweat-dropped.

"It's the size of your closet?!"

☆彡

"All done decorating?!" Peeking into your room was none other than Mina, who let out a gasp at your newly decorated dormitory. There were a few posters plastered on the walls of your favorite bands, books, unfinished homework scattered about, along with a few video games you decided to bring along. You didn't bring all of your belongings, but decided to bring a few things to keep you entertained when confined in your brand new home. "Wow, It's so you. I love it!" You smiled, letting out an exhausted sigh.

"Yeah, I still have some organizing to do, but I got most of the unpacking out the way. I'm ready to knock out." Mina immediately grabbed your hand, dragging you out of your room and down the hallway. On top of being exhausted from unpacking, you were wildly confused.