A blast from the Ed!

It was a sunny and bright morning out at Kunugigaoka Junior High school and out in the mountains, it was PE class and the students in E-class were currently practicing their knife skills out on the new track court that Korosensei had just made not too long ago.

After seeing Itona mop the floor with Korosensei, they realized that they need to improve their skills and become better fighters and assassins. After all, the only people that should be allowed to kill him is themselves.

Eric and Eddy were fighting against each other with their Anti-Sensei knives as everyone was spilt into 2 people per team. Karasuma was standing near the stairs on the hill of the school and he was watching each team practicing their knife skills.

"That's right. Keep you eyes on the target" shouted Karasuma to the students.

He noticed that Ed and Double D were battling each other but Double D was having trouble against Ed, but when Ed tried to lean forward to stab Double D, Double D moved to the side and threw a picture of a chicken at Ed, which distracted Ed and made him shout "Ch-ch-chicken", which gave Double D the chance to swing his knife forward and stab Ed in the side, to which Ed just giggled at cause he thought it tickled.

This made Karasuma groan as he then said "Don't let yourself be distracted. If you can't predict his moves then you can't fully counter his invasive maneuvers." He meant that for Ed but he figured he would just go ahead and tell everyone so they won't be as distracted as Ed was.

But as he finished his shout, he began to think back on the training the kids had done for the past couple of months.

He internally smiled as he thought "Not too shabby for 4 months of training."

He then smirked as then continued thinking "Everyday these kids show promise" as he looked over and saw Maehara and Isogai fighting each other.

He then thought back to when the groups had sparred against him in the past and began thinking about the kids that stood out of the would-be assassins.

"Take Isogai and Maehara. They seem to work good together as a tag team, using each others movements at different times to catch their enemies off guard" he thought as he remembered the two of them trying to stab at him and using their skills to swing their knives at his face and torso and when Karasuma dodged their attacks, they spun on their heels or switched hands when hiding the knives to try and land an attack or stab.

 They seem to work good together as a tag team, using each others movements at different times to catch their enemies off guard" he thought as he remembered the two of them trying to stab at him and using their skills to swing their knives at his ...