Plan: Vacation Ed

In a random theater

"SURPRISE!" yelled a familiar high pitched voice.

"Tell us Kunadon!" yelled some random children.

"Hello boys and girls. It's Kunadon!" said Kunudon, the weird chestnut looking thing, holding the schools pamphlet in his hands.

"Hooray!" yelled the random kids.

"Did you know that kids with the best scores at Kunigoguwa get dibs on the best vacation ever?" chanted Kunudon to the kids off screen.

"Yea, entitlement!" yelled the kids.

"That's right. Three days at one of the finest resorts in Okinawa" said Kunudon as he began to show the kids a kids drawing of the island.

"Diplomatic passport" cheered the Kids.

"And not only do students get to book the side seashore, but also the school pays for the whole trip" cheered Kunudon.

"Summer debauchery. Yay!" cheered the kids.

Soon, the scene changed to Kunudon, looking like he was packing for the trip but he then looked at the pamphlet again, which showed which class was going this year.

And the result didn't seem to go well with him.

"Wait?! E-class is going this year?! F**K that!" yelled Kunudon in disgust.

Suddenly the kids drawing of E-class behind him began to move and then the wall was torn apart as Eddy came out of the hole, but this time he had a fancy white suit and a top hat on with a cane in his hand, while he had a cheeky smile on.

"Yea that's right, you stupid nut. We won the wager and we get that awesome trip. Who's the gutter trash, now?" said Eddy as he wiped the dust off of his suit off, trying to be all cool.

This made Kunudon nervous as he said "We-well its still you. You're E-class so........."

".......So we won the deal and we get their trip so you've got.........." said Eddy but he was stopped by Eric hitting him over the head with an umbrella.

"Cut it out, Eddy. How many times have I told you to stop breaking the 4th wall!? There is only so much that it can take. Now get back in that wall and leave the walnut alone. I think she gets what you're saying" Yelled Eric as he pointed to the hole with the umbrella.

"I'm a boy" said Kunudon in a deadpanned tone.

Eric's eyes widened as he just stood there in shock, as he then groaned in frustration as he rubbed his forehead.

'Great. That's two times. Please don't let there be a third fail.' 

Eric just kept pointing at the hole but his arm was getting tired and began to shake as he stuttered saying "Eddy......let's.....let's just go" he said.

Eddy grumbled as he stood up and stomped his way into the hole. 

Eric just walked away and stepped into the hole as he then said in the torn hole "If you break one more 4th wall, I am shortening your salary we get from our parents" said Eric as he pointed scoldingly at Eddy, to which Eddy just stomped away.

Eric then pulled out some black tape, stared at it, then at the hole then looked back into the hole  and said "And I am serious about this 4th wall stuff. We are running out of tape to keep it together. We've hurt it enough. Lets let the thing live for Pete sake" said Eric as he began taping the rest of the wall together, until there was only one piece left, big enough for his arm.