Mission: EDpossible Part 2(Edd)

Recap

The class had made it to the 5th floor of the building and had managed to get past one of the mastermind's goons, Smog, but Mr. Karasuma got poisoned and was out of commission. Now they were facing up against another one of the mastermind's goons. And one that could smash glass just by gripping it with his hands. Talk about a death grip.

'Our in filtration of the Fumaka Denjo hotel was underway. We're closing in on the antidote, hopefully. Time is running out and unless we can make it to the top floor in time, our classmates might die. My friends will die. And I won't let that happen.' 

"I was hoping for a worthy adversary but all I got was you. You don't know what a pain it is to kill a group, hun" said the man as he pulled out a walkie talkie and said "I'm calling the boss to come clean this whole mess up" which made everyone worry that things were going to get worse for them. He was going to call the boss and the antidote was going to be gone.

BAM

Before the man could even use it, it was smashed aside but a small palm tree in a pot, courtesy of Karma, smashing it against the glass.

"Speaking of let downs, you seem fairly average for a pro, if you ask me. And is breaking glass suppose to be intimidating cause I can do that?" said Karma as he lowered the tree.

"What I wouldn't do, is call in reinforcements as an opening move. But then again, I'm not intimidated by a bunch of amateurs" said Karma in his carefree attitude, making the class gasp in shock at his bold statement.

The man just scoffed as he said "Ok, hun. Put your money where your mouth is" as he took off his jacket and began working his fingers to get ready to fight.

"If you insist" said Karma in a carefree way.

"Go at him with everything you've got, Karma. You're going head to head with an adult" said Korosensei as Karma just stared at him, without a care in the world.

'We were still on a time crunch but there was no way around this man. I just hope Karma can stop him without dying. Good luck man.'

00000000000000000000000000

(Cue Seishun Satsubatsuron by 3-nen E-gumi Utatan)

{Intrumental}

{Seishun...Satsubatsuron!}

'Young people's discourse on bloodthirst!'

(The opening starts with the crescent moon as it gradually change to Korosensei's head. Then Ed, Double D, Eddy and Eric appeared upside down with their names shown as they fall and tried to attack Korosensei as he panicked before dust picks up around them as the title appeared.)

Welcome Back, Mr. ED!

{Kuchi ni dasu no wa jikkō suru toki}

'We speak only of it when we're getting into action.'

{Sore ga kakkoī koto shitteru sa}

'Because we know it's cool that way.'

(The scene start with Eric waking up in bed as he gets up and gets ready for school. As he walk out of his room, Eddy and Double D were at the living room while the latter was preparing breakfast. He look around only to see that Ed's not up yet so he went to his room to wake him up, only to find that he was not here and saw his window was open.)

{TARGET, sagashite bokura wa satsubatsu}

'We'll find our target and unleash out bloodthirst.'