Group-Ed Projects

It was another beautiful day out in Tokyo, Japan. The birds were singing, the wind blew through the city as wind chimes could be heard, and many people were busy going about their days, doing their own things and enjoying life.....

.....and then there's the Eds and Eric, who were currently running down the sidewalks as fast as they could.

"Come on, guys! We're going to be late. And on the second day of school too!" exclaimed Eric as he was ahead of the Eds, with Eddy right behind him, with Double D behind him while panting heavily, and Ed he was the last one running while leaning back while reading a manga book.

It was the next day after their first encounter with their strange, tentacled teacher, Korosensei and they were already running late, literally, to class.

"It's monobrows fault! He just had to stop by that manga shop without saying anything to us. And it took us a long time to finally realize it was too quiet and soon realize we left him behind" yelled Eddy in anger as he was getting tired already.

"But Eddy, it was the newest edition of Slimy Bobber Flinger from Planet Planet: The 4th coming. I had to buy it" replied Ed in a pleading way in his own defense.

"You and your accursed comics are the whole reason we missed the train, Ed. And now we have to run to make it in time for class. And I can't keep going on. Curse these flimsy limbs" complained Double D as he began to slow himself down.

"Don't give up, Double D. We can make it if we keep running" said Eric as he slowed himself down to be beside Double D.

Double D was still panting very hard as he then said "I doubt that Eric. At the speed we're going, plus how far away the campus is, Class will start in....." as he pulled out a calculator and slapped in on his arm, while also placing a sun dial on the same arm, and began typing away on the calculator.

After a few button presses, Double D gasped as he then screamed "10 MINUTES?!", shocking the rest of the groups.

"10 minutes?! We'll never make it at this rate" exclaimed Eric as the 4 friends kept running down the street.

As they made their way down the sidewalk, Eddy walked by a buildings alleyway and soon saw something out of his eye and immediately halted in an instant, causing the other Eds and Eric to bump into him, one by one, causing Eddy to lean forward but suddenly spring back, standing up, causing the others to fly back and hit the concrete.

Eric groaned as he rubbed his head and looked at Eddy, still looking towards the alleyway.

He grumbled at Eddy's sudden stop and soon yelled "This isn't the time for a rest, Eddy! We're going to be in trouble if we don't run...." as Eric soon saw that Eddy wasn't pay attention, but he soon saw that Eddy had gained a smirk as he kept looking at the alleyway.

Eric caught this as he said soon stood up and said "What is it?" as he soon walked over to Eddy and looked in his direction.

There in the alleyway was several bits and pieces of boards, tires, and a single broken shopping cart laying in that same alleyway, and it was at that moment that Eric looked back at Eddy's smirking face and knew exactly what he was thinking.

But before he could say anything, Eddy stretched his arm out towards the still fallen and exhausted Double D and yanked him towards him, crashing into his side, but Eddy wasn't fazed by it.

Double D groaned as Eddy soon looked at Double D and pointed at the pile of junk in the alleyway and said "Alright Sockhead, start making us a ride" as he kept his devious smirking face.

Double D looked towards the pile and knew that he could easily create a ride in seconds but he wasn't sure if they would make it in time. But he knew one person was the only one he could truly ask about this endeavor.