Time for Plan ED

It has been more than one week ever since the Eds and Eric landed in E-class and they've gotten a feel of how this class is going to work. The rest of E-class still find the new students very odd but kind of gave up on questioning how they do the crazy stuff they do.

It was another bright day in Japan, and the sun was high in the sky. Away from civilization and in the mountains was a small, old wooden school building called E-Class, which was a part of Kunugigaoka Junior High School.

Away from the building and in the woods that surrounded it was Korosensei. The yellow octopus-like educator was sitting in a foldable beach chair, drinking through a straw from a brightly colored cup, while reading a newspaper that had the destroyed moon as its cover headline.

"Even in America, the moon is all they're talking about" he said, continuing to relax in the shade of the trees surrounding him. "I'd really like something more interesting for the front story page."

However, Korosensei wasn't alone. Hiding behind a tree to his left was Sugino, watching out from behind the corner of it. "That's his daily routine" he said.

"Relaxing out back before the first bell, without a care in the world. Reading a Hawaiian newspaper, casually picked up from Hawaii on his way here at Mach 20." Sugino turned his head to look behind himself. Standing behind him were Nagisa, Eric, and Double D. "Your information was spot-on. Thanks, Nagisa."

"You're welcome," the blue-haired boy said with a smile. "Best of luck, Sugino."

Eric held up a yellow notebook with a black spiral drawing on it and opened it. The page he opened to have a drawing of a baseball with a bunch of small circles on it, which were labeled as BBs, and a short description under the ball.

"Okay, ready, Double D" he asked, in which his friend held up his iPhone, pointed it at Korosensei with the video recording app on, and pressed the record button.

"Ready when you are, Sugino" the hat-wearing Ed announced.

"Alright" said Eric as he stared determinedly at their target with a grin, showing off his sharp teeth. "Assassination Attempt Number 8. It's your show now, man."

"Right." Sugino grinned confidently and held up a baseball that had about twenty Anti-Sensei BBs on it. "10 billion yens here I come!"

'My name is Eric, and I'm a part of the Eds and Eric. Just like everyone in E-Class, we are assassins. And our target is our new teacher.' 

And with that, Sugino pointed his left shoulder, and just like a baseball player in the leagues, threw the ball straight at Korosensei.

The ball flew at the being, while the other boys looked on in anticipation. This was going to work!

"Top of the morning to ya" Korosensei greeted, standing behind the four boys. Their eyes widened upon realizing that the target had gotten out of the way and move potions in the blink of an eye. "It's usually considered polite to reply."

Sugino was turning his head to the beach chair, which had a dust cloud around it and the newspaper in midair before falling, then looked towards Korosensei in shock and confusion. As he was busy glancing back and forth between the two, Nagisa, Eric, and Double D, who quickly turned off the phone, looked at the yellow creature with slightly widened eyes. "Yes, sir" Double D said quickly and nervously. "Pardon us. How do you do, sir?"

"A baseball embedded with government issued Anti-Me BBs? Creative! Points for choosing a method of delivery quitter than the pop of a standard air-rifle." Korosensei evaluated.

"Unfortunately, once airborne, the weapon gave me nothing but free time. Ample opportunity to devise an effective counteroffensive. A quick visit to the equipment room and tada!" He held up his left hand to show him wearing a baseball glove, with the ball in it, smoke coming off of it. "I had, pardon the pun, a handy solution."