Targ-Ed Acquired!

It was a few days after E-class's trip to Kyoto and it was now Monday and the Eds and Eric, Nagisa, and Sugino were walking together to the old school building.

Aww~. I want to do that again" complained Ed as he wanted to go back on the trip.

"I know what you mean, Ed" said Nagisa. "That field trip was awesome."

"Yeah, too bad we go back to normal today" commented Sugino.

"Normal. Yeah, sure" replied Eddy sarcastically as he was still feeling tired from after staying up to do some studying last night.

"Cheer up, gentlemen" said Double D, running ahead of the group of friends, turned, and started walking backward.

He did this while happily stating his joy. "It's another day for learning, and it's not every day that you get a new classmate."

Eric and the group stopped for a moment, wondering what he was talking about.

Then Eric remembered and said "Oh, right, didn't Mr. Karasuma send out an email to all of us about that?" Nagisa backed this up by bringing out his photo and opening the email, as the other boys gathered around.

[Starting tomorrow, a transfer student will be joining us. They'll look a bit unusual, but I'd like you to accept them without much fuss.]

"Okay, it's got to be an assassin." Nagisa commented, sweating a little.

"But one so young?" asked Sugino in confusion but also wonder.

"It's amazing what kids can do these days" chuckled Eric.

"It's possible that the desire for an age decreased hitman came from the failures of Ms. Irina." Double D said.

"HAVE YOU SEEN A PIC?!" Okajima suddenly exclaimed when he popped up behind Double D. Scaring the Ed-boy enough to make him leap into Ed's arms.

"Why do you people insist on doing that?!" He yelled while shaking in fright. That's when he noticed that he was in Ed's arms and looked at him with wide eyes. "Oh, hello, Ed."

"Naturally, I was curious, so I figured I hit Mr. Karasuma up with some photos." Okajima explained to the other boys and showed his photo to them. "Ask and you shall receive."

They were surprised to see the headshot photo of a girl with lilac hair, fair skin, and red eyes.

"Whoa! It's a girl?" Sugino exclaimed.

"And you've already made her your background." Nagisa commented in a awkward tone.

"Isn't she just adorable?" Okajima started gushing and blushing, having already fallen head over heels for the mystery girl. 

"This is the one I've been waiting for!" He started dancing, which wasn't looking good for the Eds and Eric, Nagisa, and Sugino as some of their female classmates walked by and saw the pervert.