Ed from another mother

It was the Monday after Eric, Nagisa, Karma, and Eds trip to Hawaii and Mr. Karasuma was sitting at his deck getting some work down after the stressful events day ago.

What had happened was that Irina's mentor, Lovro came to the school to assassinate Korosensei. The two then had a competition set up by the tentacle teacher to see who could kill Karasuma. In the end, Karasuma let Irina win.

Now he was back at deskwork again as the day was coming to an end. However, the agent was interrupted by a message on his computer.

To: T. Karasuma

Subject: Message from Special Service HQ

Your second transfer student will arrive on 6/15. This is our long-awaited favorite. No need for detailed discussion in advance. Comply with his attendant's wishes.

Their long-awaited favorite. This was the person that the higher-ups believed will finally kill Korosensei. He would have wanted to know what the person is capable of in advance, but he had no power to demand such a thing. So, Karasuma typed his response.

"Understood."

'What he just messaged back to would lead something that no one saw coming. Oh boy.'

00000000000000000000000000

(Cue Seishun Satsubatsuron by 3-nen E-gumi Utatan)

{Intrumental}

{Seishun...Satsubatsuron!}

'Young people's discourse on bloodthirst!'

(The opening starts with the crescent moon as it gradually change to Korosensei's head. Then Ed, Double D, Eddy and Eric appeared upside down with their names shown as they fall and tried to attack Korosensei as he panicked before dust picks up around them as the title appeared.)

Welcome Back, Mr. ED!

{Kuchi ni dasu no wa jikkō suru toki}

'We speak only of it when we're getting into action.'

{Sore ga kakkoī koto shitteru sa}

'Because we know it's cool that way.'

(The scene start with Eric waking up in bed as he gets up and gets ready for school. As he walk out of his room, Eddy and Double D were at the living room while the latter was preparing breakfast. He look around only to see that Ed's not up yet so he went to his room to wake him up, only to find that he was not here and saw his window was open.)

{TARGET, sagashite bokura wa satsubatsu}

'We'll find our target and unleash out bloodthirst.'

{Omoi wa mayou mayoedo susumu}

'We hesitate, but we proceed nevertheless.'

{Migite to migiashi issho ni de sōda}

'We can barely walk straight.'

(Eric panicked and ran out of his room to tell Eddy and Double D that Ed's gone. Eddy groaned in frustration while Double D worried about him, Eric ran back in to his room and came out with his uniform on and a toothbrush in his mouth. Double D quickly pack small breakfast along with their lunches before they head out to find Ed.)