A bad case of Ed

It had been another week since their failed assassination attempt with Korosensei being tied up in a tree, and it was another day for the E-Class students, only this time they weren't in the classroom. 

They were outside this time on the sports field, standing in the order that would be their seating order in the classroom. Wearing the school's designated gym uniforms: Blue and light blue sweaters and blue for the boys, and blue shorts with black leggings for the girl.

Eddy had his blue sweater unzipped, showing his white shirt underneath

Eddy had his blue sweater unzipped, showing his white shirt underneath. Double D had his completely closed. Same as Eric, only he had his sleeves slightly rolled up.

However, Ed was only wearing a tank-top and grey underwear.

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight!" The class chanted, as they swung their Anti-Sensei knives with each number they shouted, almost in perfect sync with each other.

"Ah, the sounds of a choreographed exercised regiment echoing across the field on a golden afternoon" said Korosensei, wearing an oversized white T-shirt that had a label that said his name on it, and with a red baseball hat on his head. He was twisting and turning a flower between his tentacle fingers. "How peaceful."

Standing next to him was Karasuma, the man from the government and the class's new P.E. teacher. The two of them were standing in front of the kids, watching them, while the man was instructing them. "Swing your knives through each strike without hesitation!" He commanded. "No matter how you stand, don't lose your balance!"

Ed stopped for a moment to think, before smiling. He then stood on one foot like a ballerina. However, he proved to be a little top-heavy and fell over.

Karasuma sighed in exasperation, still getting used to the big Ed's stupidity. He then turned to Korosensei and said, "You're in the way here, pal. Physical Ed—"

"What?" Ed called out from where he was on the ground.

"He wasn't talking to you, Ed" Eric told him.

Karasuma then continue. "P.E. is my department now."

"But... But I'm lonely" complained Korosensei.

"Find something else to do then, like I didn't know" he pointed his thumb over his shoulder to a sandbox a few feet away behind them, "there's a sandbox. Have a field day."

Korosensei was soon in the sandbox, creating a sand mound while crying.