Chapter 7

Eliana's POV

The sun hit my skin as I stood a good distance from my parents waiting for the car that will be taking me away.

Every time I make eye contact with one of them and receive a small smile it would get returned by a glare from me.

After a while they gave up on making eye contact with me altogether.

Good.

I didn't want to see them anyway.

The car soon arrived and I kept my suitcase in the trunk and got in.

I moved twice in two days that's got to be a record or something.

The driver drove me to the airport then helped me take my bag onto the private jet then left.

After a while I pressed a button calling the airplane hostess. She soon arrived and asked, "Yes, your highness, how may I help you?"

"How long is the flight?" I asked.

"Four hours," she replied.

"Oh, okay. Thank you," I said and she nodded then walked away.

I decided to go to sleep since it's the the best way I know to pass the time quickly.

I wrapped the blanket I was given at the beginning of the flight around myself and laid my head back closing my eyes.

*~*~*~*

"Your highness," I heard someone say as they shook me.

"Mmm?" I said opening my eyes.

"The plane has landed," she informed me.

"Ok," I said slowly getting up.

I ran my hand through my hair fixing it then got up grabbing my back pack and started walking towards the exit.

I walked down the stairs and headed towards the car where a man holding a sign that said, 'Princess Eliana', was standing.

"Princess Eliana?" He asked and I nodded. He then turned and opened the door for me.

I got in mumbling a soft, "Thank you," and sat down looking around. The car was very spacious from the inside that there was even a mini fridge installed in the corner.

"Have a drink if you want, your highness," the driver said, through the small window between us, noticing that I was staring at the fridge.

"Thanks. Will you please just call me Eliana?" I asked.

"Sure," he said looking at me through the rear-view mirror.

He then moved his sight back to the road. I took this chance to look at him.

He was very young looking, probably not more than 21.

He had piercing blue eyes and curly blonde hair.

I'm sure if you dressed him up in proper attire he could be mistaken for a prince, or at least a model.

"So, do you know what the prince look like?" He asked.

"No, I haven't ever even know about this country," I said.

"How do you like it so far?" He asked.

"Well, from the little I've seen, it looks nice," I replied then asked curiously, "So, what's the prince like?"

"Well, he's a nice guy," he answered.

"Oh, really? Are you just saying that because you're afraid I'll tell on you?" I asked jokingly surprising myself.