Chapter 5

Eliana's POV

The next morning I was sitting in the living room waiting for the arrival of the guy they sent to pick me up.

Soon, I heard the doorbell ring and my mom went to open the door. I got up and went to the door to find a tall man standing at the door.

He looked at me and bowed his head, "Good morning, your highness," he greeted.

He then noticed the bag next to me and came to take it from me, me protesting but ending up letting him taking it since he kept insisting, and took it to the car.

"Well, I guess this is it," I said to my mom.

"Take care sweetheart," she said smiling at me and hugging me, "I'm sorry your father couldn't be here to say goodbye since he had an important meeting," she said.

"It's fine," I replied though it really wasn't.

I know he didn't like me that much but the least he could do is say goodbye to me.

The man came back, "Ready whenever you want to go, your highness," he said.

Just as I was about to head out of the door a voice called behind me, "Wait!"

I turned and found Delilah rushing down the stairs and towards me with an envelope in her hand.

"I wrote this for you, please read it when you get the chance," she said handing me the letter then taking me in a hug, squeezing me pretty hard, "Take care little sis," she said then let go of me and smiled at me gently.

"You too," I replied quietly then turned around and walked out the door and to the car.

I got in and looked out of the window to see just Delilah standing at the door waving at me.

I waved me slowly then turned away from the window as the car started moving, wiping the single tear that trailed past my cheek.

*~*~*~*~*

I was on the private jet to wherever it is I'm supposed to be the princess of.

"Where are we going?" I ask the flight attendent.

"We our going to your homeland Genovia," she said.

"I've never heard of it," I said.

"It's not very well known," she replied and I nodded in understanding then turned to look out of the window.

I closed my eyes deciding to go to sleep to make the time past faster.

I was awoken by someone lightly shaking my shoulder and softly saying, "Wake up, your highness."

'Did I die and go to heaven?' I thought.

It was the first time someone woke me up gently instead of yelling.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around, taking in my surroundings and remembering that I was on the plane. I turned to the person who was shaking me, the flight attendent and she spoke, "We've landed, your highness."

I muttered an, "Ok thanks," and got up, stretching my arms and letting out a yawn. I lightly patted my hand on my head smoothing my bed head. I got up and grabbed my back pack, ready to get down.

I started walking down the long flight of stairs at the plane's exit then headed to a very fancy looking car when a man got out and opened the door for me.

I got in and sat down as he started driving away.

There were police motorcycles on each side of the car even from the back and the front for protection I'm guessing.