Homework

2nd person

1615 words

"The radio is absolute trash" he says, pulling a sour face, darting his eyes back and forth from the control panel and the road in front him, frantically trying to change its selection. He mutters a curse under his breath and sighs,

"Babe?" He asked, bringing his hand back to the wheel. You look up from your phone almost immediately in response, staring at him inquisitively,

"Mhm?" You softly respond, slightly biting your lip,

"Play some music" he requests gently. You oblige, open Spotify and scroll to your private playlist named "Apple Tree", it's namesake being the place where you said "i love you"; under a huge apple tree in a beautiful pure lime green meadow. The apple tree was on a section of the meadow that was ever so slightly elevated from the surrounding land, providing a killer view of the vast plots of beautiful nature. This is your favourite place to go. Whenever you need a break from the world outside, you and him lay your heads on each other's shoulders and watch the warm, comforting, deep orange sunset over the opposing hills of cottages and farms. He'd always play with your hair and caress your thigh when you sat in between his legs and leant against him underneath the tree. He'd always curl his head round and give you gentle kisses on your cheek which sent a rush of electricity throughout your body with every cell of yours that touched his lips. He'd whisper words of solace and love into your ear. You'd close your eyes as the sun fell beyond the horizon and as the temperature dropped, he'd wrap his arms around you and pull you into him. Then, as you lay there, he would play one of your favourite chill, slow, beautiful songs on his phone and hum along to it in your ear, gently swaying from side to side to the beat.

You scroll down to about half way through the playlist and pick a song. One that's not too meaningful to you and him and is relatively chill and upbeat to fit the vibe. You quickly look at him as soon as you play the song because you love seeing his reactions. As usual, a smile grows in his face and he starts to sway his head to the beat. You giggle and start joining in, singing along with him.

You both arrive at the cinema, excited for the new movie in a franchise you are both obsessed with. All giddy, you rush into the building and immediately take a bolt to the food counter. Meanwhile, he retrieves the tickets. Already knowing what he likes you buy the food for the both of you. As you pay, you just about manage to pick it all up, essentially hugging the tubs of popcorn, candy and nachos in ur chest. You can't hold it for much longer.

"Babe!" You yell, hoping he'll rush over and take some of it from your grasp before you drop it. Instead he laughs and pulls out his phone and starts recording you, giggling behind the camera.

"Fuck you" you exclaim in 50/50 split of joking and being pissed.

"Ok ok" he laughs has he takes the large tub of popcorn from your hands.

***

"Wow that was amazing" you say, just as the credits begin to roll. He stands up from his chair, letting the seat portion swing to be parallel with the back of the chair. He reaches his hands into the air and stretches, putting himself on his tippy toes. As he does so, the bottom of his shirt lifts up ever so slightly, revealing the beautiful smooth skin of his lower abdomen. A chill runs down your back as your cheeks become flushed red, you quickly look away trying not to be too obvious.

"Seriously, that was fucking incredible" he said through a strained voice as he ends his stretch.

Soon enough, you're both back in the car, the sun has already set and the sky is a cool, mute grey. And the orange street lamps are leaking streaks of lights through the slight fog on the windshield. You notice it as it gently illuminates the side of his face, creating an artful image of his stunning profile in the contrast of light and colour. You can't stop staring. You can't stop looking at his cute glasses perched on his adorable, slightly crooked nose. You can't stop looking at his look eyelashes that glow in the ambience of the street lamps. You can't stop looking at his lips, that encompass the centre of his expression of affection that are so inviting. You can't stop looking at his jaw that is home to a beautiful set of sparkling teeth and an audacious, pointy chin. Life was moving in slow motion. The speeding scene outside the driver's window past his face seemed to have stopped, there was no noise, just the sound of your memories with him floating around your mind like a parasite so invested in holding you hostage in a pit of love and utter confinement for his care. You could hear the birds chirping under the apple tree as his lips plant themselves all over you. Two so separate beings that became so intertwined in each other's intimacy. His fingers locked in between yours. His arms caging your chest. His words piercing your ears to your heart. His electrifying touch, sparking you every time his skin met yours in a harmonious perfection.

You suddenly snap back to reality as he notices your staring. The most beautiful, wide smile makes itself known. He bites his lip and places his hand on yours which you had rested on your thigh. You feel the muscles in his fingers tense as they slowly curl around and beneath your hand. He easily and fluidly takes your hand and places it on the gear shifter. His intense grasp continued as he made you manipulate the stick to his choice. You blush.

You spend the rest of the car ride home singing songs and ranting about your favourite and most confusing moments of the movie. As you you parked in the drive you ask,

"Are your parents back yet?"

"No, not until next week like I told you" he replies

"I knowwww, I'm just checking" you say mockingly. He turns the key in the door and you walk in to be relieved by the heat and comfort of his home. Most of the parents in the town are pretty conservative and unaccepting of the lgbt community. It was such a nice feeling being able to feel free and openly in love with him in his home, all alone.

The night progressed and it was almost midnight. You were just chilling doing homework in his bed, listening to your playlist whilst he was playing one of his video games on his computer halfway across the room by his gaming set up. Just behind the music, you could hear him say "alright goodnight boys", and then one of his friends reply with "give him a kiss from the boys for us". You giggled. It was endearing that he had found supportive online gaming friends because to be honest, those are quite rare.

He makes his way over to the bed and immediately pounces by your side and snuggles up to you. Nuzzling his head against your side like a puppy. You reach over and kiss the top of his head. He lets out a small hum and you go back to typing.

"I thought you said you were done with your homework" he pouts,

"I am" you respond,

"I'm doing yours" you giggle smugly. His face lights up. He suddenly grabs a hold of the laptop and lifts it up, thus lifting up both of your arms above your chest. He wriggles his way to the bottom of the bed, by your knees and slithers up your body and underneath yours arms. When his head reaches yours, he moves to the side and lays it, face down, next to yours on the pillow, your ears touching, he rests his arms either side of your chest and his legs, on the outer side of each of yours; essentially sticking onto you like some sort of boyfriend leech. You chuckle as he whines for affection.

"Fine", you exclaim jokingly. You set the laptop down on the bedside table and start caressing his back slowly. After a few kisses and rustling around, you slid your hand underneath his shirt, grabbing the hem, and pulling it up over his head. You then sit up, causing him to roll over off of you, and take off your shirt too. He fixes his hair, looks you up and down and then makes eye contact with you. You both smile at each other before you pounce on him and start to tickle him. A fight ensues, laughter consumes the room. Soon enough, he gets you on your back, grabs your arms and pins them to the headboard of the bed. Scared he would tickle you more you tense your body and scrunch up your face in fear but instead his head dives straight for your neck. He starts by kissing your smooth and soft skin, and progresses by gentle sucking on it with each kiss. You hum slightly and cock your head back. He takes one of his hands off of yours and instead runs his fingers through your hair. With the newly freed hand, you go to gently trace it all over his exposed skin, every once in a while, slipping it underneath his pyjama bottoms;))))))

Aaaaaaand I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.