Boarding School

A/N... right... well it's been a year... hold on... 20k READS?????? Twenty THOUSAND... no I have not improved my writing skills during this time and I am not any more creative. But it's been a year- so hi! (1115 words)

——————————————————————

"Paris", he says, taking a long drag on his slightly crumpled rolled cigarette. The ashes blew in the wind, exposing the orange glow of the burning paper which illuminated the skin of his upper lip and beneath his nose for a fraction of a second. The wind was cold and whipping, tossing his hair about. Everyone else remarked where they would be staying over the half-term break. As he continued breathing out smoke, I couldn't stop but watch his lips move so delicately in the dark. Tiny droplets of rain would land on his skin and leave glistening areas that made him look like he was precious; a material that was extremely rare.
"And you?" He inquired, slightly gesturing to me with a raised eyebrow.
"London", I reply.
"Send me pictures" he replies with a real intent in his voice that made me feel content. He legitimately wanted me to send him pictures. I smile back and nod. The corner of his lip upturned slightly before he lent his head back and shook it aggressively, pushing all the wet hair from out of his face. Even in the dark, I could now see him.
"What day are you guys leaving" says the girl to his left.
"The Saturday of"
"On the Friday"
"Friday"
"Friday"
They all reply.
"Saturday"
I include. Then I ask him,
"Saturday", he says whilst looking into my eyes not deeply, but sharply. I couldn't quite place exactly where he was looking, but he became fixated before turning his attention to the sky.
"Regard," he stretches out his arm and points slightly above my head. Sort of obediently, I turn around,
"C'est la grande ours",
"What do you mean?" I ask. He reaches even further across the damp wooden table, risking his nice sweatshirt getting dirty, and grabs my wrist. Thrusting my hand into the air he points it in the direction of the Big Dipper.
"The what?" He exclaims,
"That's what we call it in English" I reply smiling. His comically surprised face made me chuckle.

Saturday 11:00am

Louis - Everyone's left, do you wanna go to Leander's for a coffee? - 11:01

Y/N- sure, see you in 15? 11:04

Louis - ouais :) 11:04

It's so cold. Seriously. I've got on 2 T-shirts, 3 sweatshirts and hoodie right now I'm not kidding. Its a very chilly overcast day today as I'm walking to the coffeehouse. I awkwardly rush up to the door to avoid the temperatures and enter, exhaling sharply as the warmth embraces me. In my peripheral vision I see his head jolt up. I look over to him and he grins, standing up.

"How are you my friend" he asks strongly, giving me a tight hug. Even with all these layers on I could still feel him. A beautiful shock of electricity shot through my veins as the skin of his cheeks made contact with mine. I smile back,

"Cold", I remark quietly, looking down.

"Well I got you a chocolat" he said cutely with his modest french accent. As I take my seat, there indeed is a nice steaming hot chocolate in front of, steaming so gracefully. I look up and there he is, the left side of his face lit up so majestically by the midday winter sun, scattered accros the room through the fogged-up windows. The soft lighting planted itself so pleasingly on his skin. He had scruffy dirty blonde hair that had a natural curl to it; it was clear he didn't need to do much maintenance on it, it was simply naturally strong and healthy. His eyebrows were sharply shaped but relatively thick and dark; this contrasted with his exquisitely green eyes that were faintly downturned. His nose had a cute little bump that seemed to be a pedestal for the adorable freckles that lay there in all their glory. His lips were big but docile, I could imagine what they'd feel like so vividly. He had a plaid scarf over a white knitted sweatshirt that he wore with the sleeves rolled up to show a quaint silver chain bracelet, dangling off his wrist elegantly.

"Tu excité?" I ask, thinking I'm so cool speaking french to him. It backfires as he almost start fully cackling.
"What's so funny?" I ask timidly, blushing.
"Excité?" He chuckles, satirically concerned.
"Yea for the holidays" I reply in a whiney voice, still clueless as to why he laughed.
"It's ok... excité also means horny". My face goes red, noticing my embarrassment he pouts his lips and goes to grab my hand. Again, the electricity flows through my body as his warm palm encloses around my finger. I look at his hand that's holding mine, and then dart my eyes to his. He's already looking at mine. He gently bites the left of his lower lip.
"I am excited" he says gently smiling and still looking at me. Looking may not be the right word. He seems to be studying me. He's not looking around my entire figure, yet his eyes move slightly, it's as if I am a small painting that he is analysing with deep admiration.
"Take pictures" I say so quietly I almost whisper. There was a pause.
"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asks, breaking the peaceful silence.

As we are walking through the chilling February breeze, I begin to shiver mildly. Immediately he stops me in my tracks, shaking his head in some sort of exaggerated disappointment. With his two finger, he lifts my chin up, I heed to him immediately. He takes his scarf and wraps it round my neck, pulling me closer to him. He neatens it up and look up from my upper-chest to my eyes. Another pause. I can begin to feel him slowly pulling on the scarf. I see the desire shimmering back at me. The cold nipping at my face was so beautifully interrupted by the warm, sturdy hand of his placed firmly on my left cheek. His lips pressed against mine as if he was told to kiss a sleeping lion. So lightly and benevolently but I could feel the passion in his actions. His warmth was so contagious.

Half-term break is gonna suck now, hope he has fun in Paris I guess

A/N this is why you don't take the IB if u wanna stay active on Wattpad... more soon if y'all see this