03

CHAPTER THREE

"Ma'am gising na po. Bababa na tayo." I opened my eyes before looking outside the window. I sighed, we had a long flight and I'm jetlagged but needed to see my dad.

We got our baggages and went out off the Airplane. I settle my feet on the ground and I looked around before walking slowly with my heels making sound on the floor and with my head high.

Wearing ragged jeans, black pointed stilletos, and square-necked polka dots top. I'm also wearing wearing GG belt and Hellen Keller sunglasses and Louise Vuitton Facemask as a part of my outfit's accessories.

While walking, someone might notice me so they shouted my name, getting each one of the other people's attention. I sighed and continued walking faster, I need to see my father's situation...

"Ms. Faith bakit biglaan po ata kayong umuwi?"

"Natapos po ba ang inyong photo shoot at uuwi ka na for real?"

"Faith ano hong masasabi niyo sa upcoming movie ng boyfriend niyo? O 'di kaya ito ang dahilan kung bakit kayo umuwi?"

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, I won't answer each everyone of you. I have to go..." Securities surrounded me so atleast I can walk faster.

"Faith!"

"Faith!"

I stopped walking when I heard someone asked on the ground, a reporter.

"Ano pong masasabi niyo sa nababankrupt niyong kompanya?" I gasped and shook my head.

"Pasensya na nagmamadali ako." Sabi ko at mas minadali ang paglalakad.

My mind was still processing what she said. Bankrupt, what? That's impossible, tsaka dapat ipinaalam na sa akin kung nasa verge of bankruptcy ang kompanya pero hindi, 'diba? But what was the reason why my dad had a heart attack?

Hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko kapag may nangyaring masama sa aking tatay. He's the only man in our family and we can't afford if he'll left us. No way.

Nakarating na kami sa tapat ng hospital ay kita ko na agad na napakamaraming tao. I sighed when full of reporters and some of the fans were trying to get inside the hospital. I should talk to the director later, maybe.

"Ma'am, samahan ko po ba kayo sa loob?"

"No." I shook my head before facing my personal assistant. "You need to rest, just go home."

"Sigurado po ba ka'yo, ma'am?" Nag-aalalang tanong niya. I nodded before going out of the van.

I rushed into the receptionist and when she raised her head to look at me from incoding on the computer. Her mouth parted in shock. "Jaxon Montes." She still hasn't recovered from being shock so I called her again. "Miss?"

"Uh... sorry po, ma'am. Your dad's room is number  three-hundred-nineteen, seventh floor, ma'am."

I smiled at her. "Thank you." I said before running towards the elevator. I reached the seventh floor and when the elevator suddenly opened. I look for every rooms door until I saw my dad's room number, I knocked into it twice until it was opened.

It was my mother who opened it, her mouth parted a bit and she was on verged of crying so I hugged her softly, like her... I didn't stop myself from tearing up. "I'm so sorry mom, nandito na po ako."

"Anak, we missed you. How have you been in New York?" She asked before pulling me inside the room. 

I smiled. "I've been doing greet, the contract will end tomorrow but then I didn't expect this happening so I got home here as soon as possible."