07

CHAPTER SEVEN

It must be a peaceful night when my mom didn't called. "Son, you should join us for tomorrow at 7 pm, we have an important visitors. Kapag hindi ka pumunta, You will be out for being CEO of the company and will give to your Uncle Bob. Hmp! You want that son?"

Napahilot ako sa ulo, tangina! Syempre ayaw kong ibigay ang posisyon ko sa iba, neither my cousins nor my uncle. I love my job as the CEO of this company.

"And if you don't come, it means you don't love your parents. That's it bye!"

"Okay mom. I will, bye!" Sabi ko bago pinatay ang tawag. She's good at blackmailing her own son, that's my mom, Helena Fortez, the queen of our family.

This past 3 weeks my parents told me that I am going to marry the daughter of my parent's friend. I refused to marry that whoever she is, because I don't want to marry anyone at this moment, I want to marry something else. My mother even begged me to settle for less but I don't want to... Not ready for the consequences if I'd decide to get married.

Ipinagpatuloy ko ang ginagawa aking computer. I am doing great in the company, no one bothers me except my flings that were ready to offer themselves to me and mom, of course. She keeps on begging me to give her either her grandson or her granddaughter. Akala naman niya ay ganoon kadali, I don't know yet where my woman is, I will jjust wait for that time and if I am going to be a father, I'll make sure to impregnate the woman I love to.

Tiningnan ko ang oras and it's already 5:45 in the afternoon. I turned my computer off then went inside my room. I have my own room in my office for I always sleep here sometimes. 

After bathing, I sprayed my perfume on, the brand is Creed Aventus. Nagsuot din ako ng denim jeans, white sneakers, sky blue polo, relo at nag-suot ng sunglasses.

The time was already 6:15 in the evening when I went out off from my office. I went inside the elevator to bring me on the underground parking lot. I walk towards my black lamborghini car and maneuvered to my parents house, I arrived at 7:04 in the evening.

"Madam, nandito na po si sir Drake!" Dinig kong sigaw ng mga kasambahay pagkalabas ko nang sasakyan.

They greeted me when I enter. Dumiretso ako sa dinning room. "I'm sorry I'm late." Sabi ko at hinalikan sa pisngi ang aking nanay bago niyakap ang aking tatay.

"You're really late for four minutes and fifty-three seconds. What did you do?" Mom asked strictly. I shook my head, mom is mom, super strict.

Sa pagbaling ko sa harapan ng ay nagulat ako ng makita kung sino ang isa sa mga babaeng nakakupo doon. Her mouth was opened and her hand was lifted in the midway stopped. I smirked. Faith Kishi, the daughter of Tito Jaxon, so tama nga si Adrian, na anak siya ni Tito Jaxon cause he saw her yesterday night.

I shrugged before looking at my mom who's waiting for my answer. Bumaling ako kay Faith Kishi bago ngumisi "Well, I just came from work, nothing more, I wasn't seeing any girl now since I met an interesting girl."

Umupo ako at tumingin sa kasama ni Tita Kris. We've seen each other eighteen

"Ay, Ito na ba ang hijo mo noon, Helena? Ang laki-laki na niya at ang pogi ng anak niyo."

"Yes, he is, baby ko siya noon pero hindi na ngayon, lagi akong sinasaway eh, nanghihingi ako ng apo pero hindi parin ako binibigyan." Sumulyap siya may Kishi. "Kaya nga..."

"Mom." I stopped her and she just grinned at me.

Tumikhim ang aking nanay bago nagsalita. "Ehem! Nga pala, this is your tita Kris, and these are your tito and tita Kris' daughters, Krixxy, the second child na hindi mo pa nakikita at nakakalaro noon but I believe that you and Kishi did played years ago, she's the eldest sister."