11

CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Why didn't you sleep yet?" I glance at Drake then smiled.

"Maybe I can sleep later, hindi ako makatulog kaya dito nalang muna ako sa deck, gusto kong mapakinggan ang alon." I sighed before sipping on the wine. "Ikaw, bakit hindi ka pa natutulog?" I said, glancing at him sideways.

"I heard you opening the door so I..."

"I'm sorry," I said sincerely.

"Nah," He smiled. "You don't need to be sorry..."

"That's not what I meant, Drake..." He slowly glanced at me. "I want to say sorry for what I did two months ago, if I didn't do stupidities infront of you and didn't put a sleeping pill in your drink...you weren't tied up with me now." I whispered. "I know how much you wanted to be single and do things on your own but I destroyed it, I am truly sorry."

He sighed, leaning on the railings, he crossed his arms on his chest. "I understand your reason and that is for you to save your family's company, I know tito and tita would break down when they'd lose the company they build on their own, if I was tito, I would also do my everything to not to let my company go down. It would be a hell for me. So if I was you, I will also choose to get married in order to save the business that is a big help for my family."

"Hindi ka g-galit?"

He chuckled lowly. "Why would I? Atleast, I was mad at first. Hell, I didn't expect that coming? I was shocked, alright but I'm also happy that I'm married with a beautiful lady."

My cheeks flushed from what he said. I brought some strands of my hair on the back of my ear before looking at his eyes, he was also eyeing me. "Tsk! Ikaw ha, bolero."

His lips lifted. "I am just stating the fact, wife."

The word wife hit my heart so much, para akong tatalon sa tuwa. What's happening to me?

I bit my lower lip before giving my cup of wine to him. His eyes looked at my glass of wine curiously and then to me.

"Ubusin mo na nga 'yan. Ayoko pala uminom ng red wine kasi nagkukalay pula din ang pisngi ko eh." Sabi ko bago tumalikod, I heard his soft chuckle, grr!

Iniwan ko siya sa labas at umupo sa sofa, I rested my back on it before closing my eyes. I got alerted when my phone rang. I brought my phone to my ear after answering it, not looking who's who. "Hmm?" I hummed softly.

"Can we talk?" I got froze, hearing his voice.

"Who's this?" I asked and he said his name, I stared at the screen for a long time, seeing his name. I knew it's him. Inilapit ko ulit ang phone ko sa teynga ko. "What do we need to talk about, Jace?"

"I-It's about the gossips in social media. Please don't believe it."

"What do you mean?" I asked, still my eyes closed.

"I-I promised, it wasn't me who impregnate Fiona..."

I opened my eyes in shock when I suddenly met those dark scary cold eyes. I gulped. He's silent, standing infront of me, his hands were in his pockets, looking at me seriously. I harshly gulped for the second time around before looking away.

"Babe, are you still in there, babe?"

I closed my eyes tightly hearing the word 'babe'.

"Please don't call me that, we both know that we're over." I muttered.

"But I still love you."

I sighed, I stood from my seat, facing the glass wall. I still can feel those eyes are still on me but I chose to ignore. "Jace, need I remind you that we're over and Fiona's pregnant? That's great! You're going to be a father."