chapter 28

Izuku pov

-Hello im izuku himura first year representative as you all heard im quirkless-*i said and people on the left started booing again i waited for them to stop one can of soda hit my face so hard it made me bleed i Stumble back but holds my grown I see the teachers getting closer but i hold my hand out as a way to tell them to stop and they to i stand at the podium i look at my classmate most are horrified of what there seeing safe to say the little bubble they we're in was destroyed he looked at momo who looked so confused to bakugo and Iida who we're smirking at booing with the crowd i look at izumi and todoroki who we're pissed at does who we're booing and i look at tsuyu who looked back at me i smile at her she smiles at me that simple smiles tells me im not alone that she has my back*

*the booing stops after a few minutes and i continue*-like I said im izuku himura and im quirkless this speech is not for everyone this goes out to all the quirkless on the seats and every quirkless man women and children watching right now my fellow quirkless we the quirkless live in a world we're people can have amazing powers or born with strange mutation giving to them by birth and because of that does people with amazing powers we are nothing more then slaves to most of them and so i ask you now is it because no one has dare challenge them because we are the lowest rank of all the sub species of humans? Because we don't have quirks? Because we are fated to die helpless?! Not a chance no way!

Decades back before the third world war people we're free to use there powers as they like hero oh no hero but after the war people with quirk people with mutations and the quirkless we all battle against each other and we not only fought amongst them we lived to survive to this day! Do you ever ask yourself how is it that we we're able to fight along side with them? Is it because we are specialize in violence? We don't have powers like the people with quirks we are not unique like the people born with nutations so then what made us able to fight with them? We must has been warriors right?

Nay my brethren we we're able to survive and to fight because we are weak in every era in every place the strong sharpen there blades while the weak sharpen there brain then why are we in such a position now? Its because the new society has broken the fangs of the strong and they have learned to sharpen there minds just like we had to out of necessity now the wisdom the strategy that we the weak once monopolize the power to beat all the odds the strong has gain them all! That what brought us to this state to be treated like slaves to them!-

*I said i look around and see some students look down in shame i look at the right and see the quirkless hang there head down because it was the world they live in*-now answer me this what makes you bow your heads like that?-*i say no one answers*- do you hear me why do you bow your heads?! -*i say again everyone looks at me*-you should be proud to be quirkless we are the weak just as we have always been can't you see nothing has change at all true the quirk and mutants can imitate our weapons but they will never master them why you ask? Because in the heart of our strengths lies a fearful anxiety born out of our most humiliated weaknesses this fear jas giving us the insight to not only escape from quirks but to learn its secrets it has giving us the wisdom of experience because we must predict the future to survive!

I say it once more be proud to be quirkless!! We are the noble weak who has throughout history torn out the throats of those who sit and boast of their strength Im not here for you the people on the left booing i don't give a shit about any of you im her for does on the right my people the quirkless i will be your savior i will be izuku the first quirkless hero izuku the quirkless savior

i hear by declare that i will live as the weak protect my weak brethren and i will use the weaks wisdom to make the strong bow before me! We are as we once were and as we will always be hear this my people you are part of a long legacy the smartest of the sub species one that could become anything because we came into this world with nothing!-

*I finish breathing heavily silence was heard then applause i look up and see the quirkless giving me a standing ovation while i walk back to my seat my fellow classmate we're also clapping well most of them i made it to my place and tsuyu kisses me*-you totally stole most of that from no game no life kero-*tsuyu said and i smirk* guilty thank god we watch that yesterday cause i didn't know what to say -*I say laughing as i look uo at midnight who announces the first event i crack my fingers*-alright im gonna show them what the quirkless can do-*i say out loud and proud as we see the first part of the festival*

To be continued