chapter 3

(Before we start i just wanna day not my art not my video not my nothing i own nothing except the story changes will be made for kenshin past enjoy)

Izuku pov few days after he met kenshin

-me and my master has been walking for days he told me so much in does few days-*izuku thought*

Flashback

-sensei..?-*izuku asked still shy*
-yes izuku?-*ask kenshin*
-could you tell me a bit about your past..? I..if you dont wanto yo dont have two!-*said izuku rambling making kenshin chuckle a little*
-is all right my Boy you told me about your life is only fair i tell you about mine-*said kenshin as he sigh* before i was kenshin himura i was simply known as shinta i was born into a poor quirkless family in the quirkless distric where we are going now actually but that's besides the point under the given name of shinta i lost both my parents at the age of 7 my father was accused of stealing from the yaoyorozu even though it was a lie he was killed to make a message my mother was killed trying to save me and get me out of the district as you know izuku once your deem as quirkless you lose almost all rights as a human and treats us like slaves on my way do the quirkless district in a caravan was me a other women's who took care since i was a child but the caravan was attacked by bandits who killed them all i survived thanks to them they protected me as long as they could i was sure i was gonna die until i was saved by my master a swordsman teacher called seijuro full discloser he was a drunk he renamed me kenshin since ken means sword and shin means heart i train under him for a few years but the yearn to get revenge on the yaoyorozu was to great so I abandoned my training and my master my sword skill soon caught the attention of a person i thought i could trust a man named katsura kogoro the leader of the choshu mafia clan I was sent to Kyoto and was assigned as the role of assassin at the time I thought there belives match mine to protect the quirkless but oh how wrong i was...within the first 6 month with them i killed over 100 people with and without quirk the people called me the hitokiri battosai at one point i came face to face with a woman named Yukishiro tomoe..-said kenshin taking out a photo of her showing it to izuku izuku could see his new master smile at the picture but his eyes where sad and empty*

-at first she wanted to to avenge the death of her fiance whom i killed but she fell in love with me and i with her one day i over heard my boss katsura kogoro talking to the head of the yaoyorozu family kawakami Gensai yaoyorozu (momo grandfather...

-at first she wanted to to avenge the death of her fiance whom i killed but she fell in love with me and i with her one day i over heard my boss katsura kogoro talking to the head of the yaoyorozu family kawakami Gensai yaoyorozu (momo grandfather) that he wanted me dead and payed top dollar for my head katsura agreed me and yukishiro ran away from the choshu mafia to live a normal life as a married couple in a remote village where we we're happy for a few years but all good thing comes to a end one day my love was caught by my former boss katsura kogoro he was angry that I left with her and betrayed him she realized that they used her as bait since she was my weakness I ran to find her but i was ambushed by choshu's mens i was able to kill most of them but i was blinded by my rage that i didn't see one of does bastards used my tomoe as a shield and i killed her along with him-*kenshin said as he can still remember the day of his worst mistake a day he will never forget*

-before she died she made me promise to never kill again and this X on my face so i would never forget her and the love we shared for so long...after that I became a ronin a wandering samurai without a master and i swore to keep her promise to never kill again i was a wonderer for 10 years where I found a soul as lost as mine ,my replacement and katsura kogoro new right hand Man makoto shishio or what was left of him you see my young aprentice katsura kogoro is a cold man once you outlive your usefullness he kills you and thats what he tried to do with shishio by burning him alive but he lived but was completly burned full of hatred pain and revenge he went back to katsura and killed him and the whole choshu mafia clan but he was not satisfied yet he wanted to fight me to prove to our former boss that he was superior then me and any other men alive we fought for 7 days in the mountains until we collapsed due to blood lose and exhaustion somehow we survived when we woke up we saw our swords both mixed with our bloods after that me and shishio decided to work together as brothers we left society and went to live and train in the forest-

End of flashback

*we finally arived my student welcome to your new home-*said kenshin izuku looked around they where in the middle of the Woods miles away from civilization there in the middle was a house and a man cover in bandages*

-where the hell have you been?-*said the man*
-relax relax ill explain later right now say hello to our new student izuku, izuku say hello to your second master makoto shishio-*kenshin said izuku looked a shishio up close*

-where the hell have you been?-*said the man*-relax relax ill explain later right now say hello to our new student izuku, izuku say hello to your second master makoto shishio-*kenshin said izuku looked a shishio up close*

-h..hello sensei!-*izuku bowed nervous shishio sigh*-this is gonna be a long day come inside you two we can talk about all of this tomorrow-*said shishio as the 3 went inside*

To be continúed

Ok so hope you all liked this chapter if you have an opinion feel free to say it

Next chapter shishio past