special little crossover

3rd person

*the place a white space full of nothing as far as the ey could see we see 3 portals open up out falls 3 izuku's izuku himura izuku venom and izuku wolf the 3 falls down and look around they see eachoter and get into fighting position*

-who the fuck are you why do you look like me?!-*they all say in unison there eyes not leaving the others gaze waiting for someone to attack*

Izuku himura pov

-my name is izuku himura what are yours?-*i ask*-..izuku..call me venom-*the hot topic version of me said*-izuku...i guess call me wolf-*the wild version of me said as we slowly lower our defenses*-alright then where the hell are we?-*i said looking around*-no clue i say look around but there's no nothing to look around-*venom said as another portal opened up and a white izuku fell off it its falls on the ground not moving wolf came closer to it and sniff him*-is he alive?-*venom asked before he could answer the white izuku quickly ram his knife amd slide his neck wolf falls his body trembling before dying me and venom get into fighting position*-hehehehehhahahahaha-*the white me started laughing as he went running towards us faster then expected he started slashing randomly at us as we dodge them we try to attack him but but he dodges them just as fast*-Ichi no Hiken: Homura Dama-*I create sparks from the frictions between the blade and sheath, to ignite the human fats; this serves to distract the white me from his swings. The result is being simultaneously burned and slashed; but the white izuku jumped and my attack hit venom hurting him quickly venom tentacles go through my body by accident i take them off barely holding on as white izuku comes closer i try to attack but im to weak he pushes me on the ground and jams a knife on my heart its gets cold so cold*

Venom izuku pov

*2 downs im the only one left i get angry as i attack blindly as tentacles com out wildly out of my body targeted at him the white izuku dodges them and cuts some of them getting closer but i grab all 4 of his limbs*-your dead!!-*i scream but he just laughs*-hehehe before you kill me let me give you a little advice..the best kind of joke is the one you don't see coming!-*he said as he sprays me with some burning liquid i let him go in pain h..heh pain h..hehehehahahahahahahaahhahahaha

3rd person

*Venom and izuku both die laughing with sick large smiles on there faces as white izuku gets ups dust himself off and looks at the camara*-why hello wattpad let me introduce my self you can call me...joker!-

*joker said before taking a bow*

Coming soon the villainous hero:joker

(P.s. not cannon think of this as a commercial)