the end

Last time

*izuku yelled as he headbutted tenya causing blood to slowly come down both of them as tenya fell down passed out by a mix of overusing his quirk izuku attacks and the headbutt being the final nail in the coffin*-the winner by nock out is izuku hi...

*izuku yelled as he headbutted tenya causing blood to slowly come down both of them as tenya fell down passed out by a mix of overusing his quirk izuku attacks and the headbutt being the final nail in the coffin*-the winner by nock out is izuku himura he is going to the finals!!-*midnight yelled as almost everyone cheered the only ones who didn't was the yaoyorozu izuku looked ap at them and gave them a smirk before passing out*

Now

*izuku wakes up in recovery girls office and sees katsura kogoro*-what the fuck do you want-*izuku said in a tires voice*-my is that anyway to treat a friend?-*katsura said when izuku didn't give a response he just continued*-i have a new game for you my little swordsmen-*katsura said with izuku snickering*-and why would i do that? Your in a place filled with heroes-*izuku said katsura justs laughs slowly as tsuyu comes inside*-why? Because of this-*katsura said snapping his fingers and tsuyu melts into a blonde girl giggling*-say hello to himiko toga-*katsura said smirking*-where is tsuyu?-*izuku said in a cold serious voice*- that's more like it why she's in a safe place what happened to her its up to you oh and that whole pregnant thing that was i lie just to fuck with you-*katsura said laughing making izuku more mad*-now now izuku calm down you see mister yaoyorozu paid alot of money for you to lose-*katsura said*-so what you want me to throw the match?-*izuku asked with a sarcastic tone*-no no my boy where is the fun in that? No what i want you to do in the finals is fight without your swords or glove just your two hands win and tsuyu goes free lose and she dies simple as that I'll let you make you choice-*katsura said as him and himiko leave izuku alone izuku looked left at the t.v. showing the stadium there in the center was nezu and the main head of the yaoyorozu family kawakami Gensai yaoyorozu nezu looked uncomfortable something was wrong izuku grabbed the controller and turned the volume up*-as we all saw this quirkless kid izuku himura is quite the challenger so that's why i came up with the final fight to prove who's really strong this will be a 1 vs 3 izuku himura vs bakugo katsuki tenya Iida and finally my granddaughter momo yaoyorozu*-kawakami said nobody said anything too in shock of whats gonna happened even some of the people with quirks thought this was unfair izuku was so mad he through the controller to the t.v. breaking it*

Later in the stadium

*we see bakugo Iida and momo waiting in the arena as izuku walked out without weapons*-izuku where are your swords?-*midnight asked i looked at katsura and knew if i said anything tsuyu would die*-...i don't need my swords to beat them-* izuku said in a cold tone making midnight scared a bit izuku looked at his opponent bakugo was smirking cracking his knuckles, Iida looked pissed still mad that izuku beat him and momo looked conflicted she wanted to impress her family but knew this was unfair izuku sighed and crack his neck he needed to win for tsuyu's sake izuku makes it to the arena amd got immediately into the fight position*

-alright everybody ready?-* midnight said. Everyone nods*-and start!-*Iida was the first screaming and ran to izuku and grabbed her by the neck but not for long since Iida threw izuku to the ground hard breaking it causing debris and dust to come flying bakugo joins in and used his explosions to  run to izuku and threw a right hook but this time izuku grabbed bakugo's arm and tried to punch bakugo but izuku falls to the ground when momo hits him with a pole before izuku can reach the ground bakugo kicked him in the gut mix with a explosion making izuku fly up Iida used his speed to jump above izuku and kicked his back sending izuku fast to the ground making a huge hole on the arena bloody bones broken visión getting blurry this is how izuku himura was in one of the corners of the ring his ears ringing blood also coming out of it*-final warning izuku can you continued?!-*yelled midnight izuku finally being able to hear her izuku remembers a old song he heard in the quirkless district *