chapter 23

Fair warning ill be using the first half of tsuyu parts from aloe vera asmr dont die on froppy ,i so recomend her if your into roleplay asmr shes amazing i hope she doesn't mind me using this alright lets go

3rd person pov

*its been 3 days and izuku still in his coma everyone is worry sick its was early morning tsuyu was the first to visit izuku we see tsuyu sitting next to him holding izuku hand the beep of the monitor the only sound on the room tsuyu start seeing izuku eyes start to open tsuyu inhales in surprise*

Tsuyu pov

-mh...t..tsuyu what happened..?-*izuku asked*-y..your awake..-*i say tears falling from my face choking a little*-thank God..your awake...i was so worry-*i say as i cover my face with my hand crying i feel izuku taking my hands of my face and caressing my cheek*-p..please don't cry tsu what happened..?-*izuku asked as he cleans my tears i sniffle a little*

-y..you don't remember what happened..?-*i ask izuku just nods no i sigh my breath shakeing*-t..y..you...you..there was a villian and..he stab his sword straight to you..-*i say hiccuping a little*-a..and you..c.. couldn't..n..no one could wake you up..no one could feel your breathing..-*i start crying again*-i thought you we're..-*i stop myself can't even say the words-*...i thought you we're dead..-*i say crying*

-im sorry tsuyu please don't cry...how long has it been..?-*izuku asked*- you've been in a coma for 3 days...3 days!-*i say my voice broken*-you've been he're the whole time..?-*izuku asked i give a wet chuckled a bit*-yeah I've been here the whole time..i was not gonna leave your side no way it wasn't gonna happened-*i say sniffing*

-why didn't you go home..?-*izuku asked*-cause i wanted to be here when you woke up-*i say with a lump on my neck*- i didn't not wanna be he're because i would refuse to believe you weren't going to wake up..and your awake your ok..*I say getting closer to him and kissing him deeply resting my hands on his chest I hear him groan in pain*-i..im sorry its just...im sorry if that hurt its just..im so happy your ok..*i say smiling cleaning my tears* do you need anything do you need me to get you water..? The doctor came around 30 minutes ago he said that you'll be ok but..we didn't know when you we're gonna wake up and now you ok let me go get a doctor and then we can..we can talk for ages..-*i say but izuku grabs my hand*

-wait..please stay..-*izuku said i look at him*-you don't want me to go just yet?-*i ask izuku nods no*-ok..you feek sour you want me to fluff up you pillow..?-*i ask izuju nods yes and i fluff it*-ok is that better..?*i ask izuku nods yes* good is there anything i can do..*-i ask*-just stay here with me..-*izuku said*-just stay here..?ok..*i sniff a bit*-ive been so worried i haven't gone to school i didn't..i didn't want to leave they had to practically drag me out when visitor hours where over i couldn't sleep..after you knocking me out cold and i woke up the first thing i did was run inside to find you..i was so near you..but i couldn't save you..you could have died and i just did nothing i didn't do anything..-*i say starting to cry again*

-i froze..i felt on my knees..i ran and I punched but it felt like nothing happened...i felt like i was useless because i couldn't save you..i refused to believe that you died cause if i did i dont know what would happened i love you so much..i love you so so so much..never ever forget that..and im sorry i couldnt save you..-*i say crying*

-tsu..its not your job to save me..*-izuku said*-it may not be my job..but to me..protecting you its the first thing on my mind every day..every single day i want to keep you save and happy when they rushed you to the hospital i realized i feel that..and im sorry..-* i say sniffing*-im so sorry..*i take a few breaths*-i love you..-*i hear izuku say-*i love you too so so much-*i say kissing him over and over again*

Izuku pov

-..tsuyu im the one who should be sorry...i need to tell you something..-*i said looking down*-what is it izuku..?-*tsuyu asked i sigh*-i can't tell you yet call everyone and tell them im awake and to come here..-*i say tsuyu nods and does so few bone crushing hugs from my family my senseis and the asuis later*-ok twerp why did you call us apart from knowing your awake?-*shishio asked*-well i need to confess something katsura kogoro...-*i try to say*-is alive yeah we saw him stab you-*kenshin said*-yeah....about that...its not my first encounter with him..-*i say laughing nervous i could feel that im in imminent danger*

-explain-*kenshin said with a smile that could kill i sigh and tell them about katsura games the hunters the bugs and bomb everything the first thing they do is punch me in the head by both my senseis*-ow!-*I say*-you absolute Moron you are no match for him !-*shishio said i sigh*-i know sensei it wont happened again i was just scared i mean he said if i told anyone he would blow the asuis house down!-*i say*

-ill ask nezu and aizawa to check the house don't worry my boy-*toshi said i sigh*-thanks dad..-*I say and freeze so did everyone else*-l..lets give izuku some space he needs to rest since he gets out tomorrow-*they all agreed the yagis smiling as they left so did the asuis not before tsuyu give me a quick kiss making me blush i could see her father smirking as they left everyone left until it was only me and kenshin*

-its good that your giving them a chance my son-*kenshin said*-i know but your still my main father i will carry on the himura legacy-*i say smiling at him he smiles back*-good now get some rest tomorrow we need to talk to aizawa and nezu and i also need to tell you after the sport festival is over you will train with my former teacher the drunk ill tell you more after tomorrow*-he said as he left all i could think of is"what did he mean sport festival..?"

To be continued