chapter 16

Same place as last chapter izuku pov

lets start oh and the in the end of the exam the one who scored last will be expelled- aizawa said-

-. . . WHAT?!!- *they all scream*-you all taken these standardized tests but never gotten the chance to excel this is how I will determine who has and doesn't have potential and does who do not will be expelled without question-*aizawa said*

-you can't do that!-*yelled uraraka*-yeah we've worked hard to make it here! Its not fair!-*yells sero and i laugh*-whats so funny you quirkless son of a bitch!-*yells mineta i take my sword out and puts it close to his neck*-first of all never and i mean NEVER insult my mother! You hear me?!-*i yell mineta trembles*-i said do you hear me?!-*i scream*-y..yes!!-*he wimpers and falls se scrambles away from me*

-and to anwser your question im laughing because your all babies tell me something are natural disasters fair? Are villains hungry for power fair? Is it fair that inoccent people die while the rich get richer? How about being treated like a slave for something you couldn't control you should know all about slaves miss yaoyorozu-*i say smirking while she looks at me with hate but i continued*-so do me a favor and wake the fuck up the world is unfair it is up to us as future heroes we need to be there for the people and make it better so do me a favor leave this school and dont think of coming back to this line of work if you don't have what it takes to realise that But hey what do i know im just a quirkless-*i finish with venom in my voice we hear clapping and see its aizawa*

-every word he said was nothing short of the truth if your hear for fame and fortune get out there are enough fake heroes out there we dont need more now lets get started and see who has potential and how not worth my time- *aizawa said as he threw a ball at me* - you had the most points over all im not expecting much just make it over 200 and ill be satisfy-*aizawa said this rubbed me the wrong way i got in the circle took a deep breath and threw the ball as hard as i could we could hear a car window breaking i turn white look at aizawa he just shrugs*-its his fault for parking there now im impressed-*he said showing the results over 500 points i smile at that some look shock that a quirkless could score that high*

-alright bakugo your nexts get in the circle- *aizawa said i left tye circle and walked to tsu who was talking to a pink girl i shrug and look at bakugo*

-how far could you throw a football at middle school-*aizawa asked*-about 67 meters-*bakugo said*- do it with your quirk this time- *bakugo threw the ball with an explosion*-DIE FUCKING DEKU!!!!-*Bakugo yelled aizawa showed the resulta 705.2 meters* -HA TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING DEKU!!!- *bakugo shouts mockingly i just ignore him and get sucked in into the conversation between tsu and the pink skin mina this pissed bakugo of-*PAY ATTENTION TO ME YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!!!!-*

bakugo yells i just look at him no emotion on my face*-why? Your not even worth my time now if you dont mind i was in the middle of a conversatión- *i say in the most monotone voice this sets him off and he attacks me aizawa and izumi was gonna stop this put i gesture them to let it happened he goes for a right hook y caught him by the wrist and threw him over my head he falls face first on the ground he tries to get up key word tries but he feels the cold steel of my sword on his temple*-calm down right kow next time you do that you can kiss your hands goodbye- *i say aizawa grabs him and gives him detention on his first day i chuckled at that and continued the test*

Timeskip pov after the test cause im lazy

-alright its time to announce the overall rankings-*aizawa said he shows us the leader board

1.izumi
2.momo
3.lida
4.izuku
5.bakugo
6.shoto
7.tsuyu
....
20.mineta

-huh top 5 not bad-*i say to myself bakugo was not having it*-
-HOW THE FUCK IS DEKU HIGHER THEN ME?!!!-*bakugo barked aizawa just sigh annoyed*-because of your temper and for trying to atack izuku you lost points your here to be a. Hero act like one-*he said this finally shuts ups only for another little bitch to starts complaining*-NOOOOOO!!!-mineya cries falling yo his knees*-will you shut up man? You didn't do well enough no reason to act like a baby-* I say but it goes to death ears*-I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO TOUCH YAOYOROZU BIG BOOBS!!-*he shouts everyone looks at him with disgust*-i was gonna pass you all but just for that remark mineta your expelled get your things and get out-*aizawa said with a cold tone mineta leaves crying like a baby*-

-wait so you weren't gonna expell us?-*uraraka said everyone sigh a sigh of relief*-i knew he was never gonna expelled anyone it was all am act-*she said smugly everyone gave her a death stare for keeping quiet on this*-hey aizawa sensei didn't you expelled your hole class last year because they didn't have any potential as a hero?-*I ask everyone goes pale*-you are correct now get changed and you can leave-*aizawa said as he left i look momo straight in the eyes*-next time don't assume things just because you have money does not mean that your right-

*i leave but i could feel her eyes burning the back of my head i get change and wait for tsu she gets there with mina and kirishima*-umm hi- *i say they both smile*-hi there your izuku right im mina ashido is so great to meet you i never seen a quirkless make it to UA hero course-*mina said i chuckled*-heh thanks i worked hard to get there-*i say*-so manly lets walk home together the 4 of us-*kirishima said we all agreed*

3rd person pov yagi household

-Mom dad im home mom come here your gonna want to look at this-*izumi shouts inko and toshi comes*-what is is sweety?-*inko said izumi got her phone out and showed a recording of izuku defending her when mineta called her a bitch inko had tears in her eyes happy tears*-h..he said im his mother..-*inko said hugging toshi also happy they where one step closer of being a family again*

To be continued...