chapter 18

Outside of the building 5 minutes before they have to enter

izuku pov

-ok so what the plan?-*said izumi*-well bakugo will without a doud go after me first ill fight him off while you go for the bomb-*i say i could see rhe worry in izumi eyes* -you can't take on bakugo izuku hell killed you your quirk...-*izumi stops herself i sigh*-i know im quirkless izumi i also know i was train to battle people like bakugo look i you want me to forgive you right?-*i ask* -more then anything izu but..-*izumi said* -so trust in me in my skill trust in your little brother will ya?-*i say she just sighs*-just..just be careful..-*she said I smile the 5 minutes were up all might told us to begin we went our separate ways to complete my mission*

3rd person

With izuku

*izuku was sneaking through the ahadows keeping a watchful eye out for bakugo he spots him blowing up the walls screaming*-WHERE ARE YOU YOU DAMN QUIRKLESS IM GONNA EXPLODE YOU INTO A MILLION LITTLE PIECES!!!-*bakugo said i kept quiet and waited for an opening i hear a sound i look to my side and see nothing that was a mistake i feel pain as nakugo exploted near me close enough to send me flying to the wall i cough some blood but get up realising shishio's sword i get ready to attack*

-you damn quirkless im gonna kill you!!- bakugo said as he went flying towards me with a right hook I sigh calm my self-ichi no hiken: homura dama!-*i create sparks from frictions between my blade and sheath to ignite the human fats bakugo gets di...

-you damn quirkless im gonna kill you!!- bakugo said as he went flying towards me with a right hook I sigh calm my self-ichi no hiken: homura dama!-*i create sparks from frictions between my blade and sheath to ignite the human fats bakugo gets distracted i attack with a slash he dodges smirking but thats short lived since the flame extended and burned him he screamed as parts of his body was burned as he went on a blind rage swinging his fits at me i dodge them all and roundhouse kick him in the gut making him fall back without breath. I put my sword back in its sheath i touch my headphones activating them *

-izumi izumi can you hear me have you located the bomb?-*i say*- yes i did its on the ceiling of the building i can't reach it without Iida seeing me what should i do?-*izumi asks*-wait for me im almost done-* i say and i hear bakugo laugh*-looks like im all filled up-*bakugo said as he put them both foward*-you know how my quirk Works after all i used it at you for years-

*izuku got a little paled remembering all the abuse then his eyes hardened*-go ahead your gonna lose anyway-*this pissed bakugo off*-BAKUGO DON'T DO IT! HE COULD DIE!-*all might*- yelled*-good!!-*bakugo screamed as he was about to pull the pins*-hiten mitsurugi style soryusen!-*i grab kenshin sword and attack with a drawing cut bakugo dodges it i follow Up with a strike with the sheath knocking him out cold*like they say it ends not with a bang but with a wimper-*i say as i go to the cealing and see Iida and izumi fighting there too distracted i simply walk to the bomb and touched it*-the hero teams wins!-*all might said izumi and iida looked at me i could see iida fuming mad as we go to the room where everyone was bakugo and Iida sit far away from us i could see the hate in there eyes -welcome back everyone! Now can anyone tell me who the MVP pf the match was?-*all might asked everyone said me i raised my Hand*-yes himura?-*all might asked*-it was izumi-*i say i can see the shock ln everyones face*-and what makes you say that ?-*all might asked*-simple she followed orders i took care of bakugo yes bit that was my mission izumi found the bomb and when she was found out she attacked giving me an opening to touch the bomb and win the match so izumi is the MVP-* i say i see izumi smiling at me with a few tears i give her a small smile back*-haha QUITE right himura my boy quite right intead now next up!-*all might said as the next match started *

Timeskip end of day still izuku pov

*im walking out of UA with kirishima mina my darling tsu izumi and shoto who wanted to join us i see a man watching me at the distance he mouth the word cat and mouse and i knew what he wanted*-i just realised i forgot to get something for Lulú you guys go on ahead to the train ill make it home later*-i say leaving before they csn get a word in i lose them and meet up with the man*-smart boy coming to me instead of running-*then man said*-not really i just dont want my friends and family to get hurt by katsura sick games so whats your name?-* i say as cracks his knuckles*-skulker-

*he lifts his arms amd starts shooting webbing to capture me i simply cut them with my blades*- really? You though that would wor..-*i tried to finished but the cut roped fixed itself and caught me putting me againts the wall*-i never said my quirk did i? Its called restiched it allows me to reatach things like that rope now -*he lift his right hand and it starts glowing a ir must be a blaster*-now any last words swordboy?-*skulker asked i said nothing he shoots i jump in the right angle and the blaster burned the rope and part of my side i winced at pain*-yeah my last words are fuck you-*i say as a run away thinking of a plan while i hear a motorcicle behind me*-how the hell am i gonna get out of this one-
*i say*

To be continued...